Second Horizon - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you can pick stuff up as you progress, but you'll mainly be getting power ups from me, as you survive longer in the RP.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I'm not going for anything particularly radical, if that's what you're asking~

You're not going for anything at all until you finish your damned CS.

Also, this is a good idea of how fights can go between Talentium Users.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Dannng.... that's awesome!

That said. Why did every RP I join have a death clause? @-@ How does yours work - do we draw lots and die???

No. You die when your character gets into deep shit, either accidentally or purposefully.

So basically, whenever, wherever, however. I'll mainly be killing those that are inactive though.

Looking forward to seeing those characters! (ノ・o・)ノ

No one messaged you on Skype? Pretty sure stuff was said in the chat group for EH.

Appearance:
tumblr_nf5sa1rIKE1rf7oyxo1_1280.png

Ignore the gun and wings. This was a commission picture I paid for recently.

Character Quote: Half breed? You mean a new point of view. I can see things in ways pure breeds can never percieve.

Name: Eile Fon Lavin

Nation of Birth: Talze Utera

Height: 170cm

Race: Half breed Tanuki (Japanese Raccoon) and Oni.

Personality: Eile stands confident with a charming down to earth personality that befits her Tanuki half of her bloodline. She can put people at ease by how relaxed she can be and through that, children loves to play with her. Her Oni side, however, gives her a bold flirtatious attitude that can make both men and women blush if she wanted them to. Regardless of sexual orientation, Eile's silver tongue can leave some hot under the collar. Both personality fades away in combat as it is replaced with a confident aura that helps eases others worry and boost morale which sometimes boarder on cocky/reckless.

Biography: Born into the family of Tanuki and Oni, Eile's noted birth as a half breed sparked discrimination outside of her family within the area. Many of the villagers called such births filthy due to the fact that there was never a half breed birth before while others simply did not care enough to bother themselves with such matters from the Tanuki. Never the less, Eile's parents and extended family stood behind her as she learned quickly about the unique position she was literally born into.

At the age of 8, two years into the Jeualian Empire War, Eile was currently undergoing training as a ninja when her village went under attack by Rift monsters. The adults bore arms as Eile and other young children were sheltered in the nearby homes. Unfortunately, some of the adults that knew of Eile's birth denied safety as she was handed Steel Shuriken and told to fight. With no safe haven to hide, Eile did the only thing she could do. She fought for her life as others watched the fear fueled girl fight with the brutality of a warrior with the help of the other adults that crossed her path.

This only lead to others fearing her as another rift monster fight occurred at the age of 9 after the Jeualian Empire War. This time, it led to the near annihilation of the village, including the death of her family. The survivors of the attack all pinned the blame on Eile and slowly started to approach her with the intent of killing her. She was forced to run from the village for fear of her life. She swore revenge on the people that tried to kill her that day.

By age 11, two years of surviving on her own took it's heavy toll on Eile as she passed out near the entrance of a human village. It was there that some kids found her and called out for help. Hearing the children calling for help, the adults came out to find Eile. They quickly took her into the nearest house and treated her. A few days later, Eile awoke and found herself looking at a widowed mother and her child. The Widow, seeing Eile finally waking up, quickly fed Eile as she prodded the half Tanuki human on how she got here. Eile didn't reply as she quietly ate her food, not willing to regale the events that led to her current predicament. Knowing that Eile would not retell that happened prior to her showing up in the village, the widow stated that Eile is welcomed to stay in her house for however long she wanted as long as she helped out with the protection of the village.

Eleven years passed since Eile was found at the front of the human village, Eile was preparing to leave the safety of the village for the open road. The widower and the now teenage child prepared to see Eile off. The night before Eile was to leave the village, the widower handed Eile her old clothing.

"These were mine when I was traveling. I hope they can serve you well as they did to me."

Eile thanked the woman as she saw the teenage child handing her another item.

"Take this. I made this with some of the Taleium metal that came in. I hope these are better then the broken reforged taleium ones in the blacksmith shop that you trained with."

Eile took the package and found herself holding brand new shuriken before thanking the teenage child. The next morning, Eile left the village that she truly called home and started to make her out of Talze Utera.

Two Years later, at the age of 24, Eile finds herself near Dansila as she starts looking at the level of technology that Dansila had as the winds of history begins to blow.
---

Skills:
Decent Cook
First Aid/CPR
knowledge of various poisons and paralytic agents
Foraging
Hunting

Sword Skills/Arts/Magics/Other:

Fighting Style: Ninjutsu: This fighting style is based around the premise of deception through speed and illusions. As such, practitioners of the art are often never standing in one spot for very long and often lobbing various poisons and paralytic agents that laced their weapons while attacking with both range and melee attacks with and without their weapons if they are not blessed with magic. Those who are blessed with magic makes use of illusions and attack magic in junction with the poisons, paralytic agents, weapon training and hand to hand combat turning an already formidable warrior into a dangerous warrior that is not to be underestimated.

Magic: Shadows of Shadows: Whenever Eile attacks via weapons or magic, a shadow of herself attacks with the same attack a few milliseconds later. This allows her to 'chain' attacks together and changes depending on the sword art. This magic also allows the shuriken to return to the owner like a boomerang. The energy expenditure doubles when Shadow of Shadows is active when a Sword Art is used.

Sword Art: Blinding Strike (Linked with Shadows of Shadows) This ranged attacks sends the Shuriken out at the enemy. If it hits, the enemy will be blinded by a sudden burst of light. If Shadows of Shadows is active, the attack just needs to land near the enemy to trigger. In addition, a loud burst disrupts the enemy's hearing capabilities for a few seconds afterwards. (Basically a flash bang grenade like attack)

Sword Art: Shadow Strike: (Linked with Shadow of Shadows) This melee attack strikes the enemy and forces the enemy back a three yards. If Shadows of Shadows is active, the follow-up attack is a ranged attack that knocks the enemy back another three yards.

Sword Art: Dark Resent: (Linked with Shadow of Shadows) This ranged attack sends the shuriken into the air before the shuriken's shadow strikes the enemy's shadow. Damage dealt through the shadow appears on the enemy. If Shadow of Shadows is active, two shadows of the shuriken attacks instead of one. (Note: This Sword Art can't kill. At best, it leaves sizable wounds.)

Sword Art: Mirage Blast: (Linked to Shadow of Shadows) This melee attack strikes the enemy as the enemy is ensnared by an illusion of being hit with a powerful strike. If Shadow of Shadows is active, the melee attack becomes a ranged attack with the same properties.

Sword Art: Shadow Illusion: (Linked with Shadow of Shadows) This attack turns the user's shadow into a doppelganger of the user that attacks. If it is struck, the enemy is bound in place for a few seconds. If Shadow of Shadows is active, the shadow deals damage to the attacker upon being struck before binding the attacker.

Equipment: Her clothing (specific color is that of the drawing).
One Talentium Shuriken
*Circumference of 3 feet (36 inches)
*1.5 foot radius from the middle (18 inches)
One cleaning kit for the Talentium Shuriken.
One bag full of various poisons and paralytic agents.
Five Empty Vials
1 Wood Mortar Grinder mill
1 water skin

---
Likes: Exploring the culture, tasting new foods, Pets, Fine Arts, Fighting

Dislikes: Blatant Discrimination on others, Animal Cruelty, boring lectures

Fears: Butterflies, Moths

Love Interests: Christy Selorè (Character of @Desire)

Theme Song(s):

Let me know what I need to edit.

Change log (Edit 1)
Changed hometown to a random village instead of Dedegear and reworked history.
Changed Succubus into Oni.
Shadow Illusion damage enemy and bind if Shadow of Shadows is active.
Removed the speed up in Shadow of Shadows.
Changed Mirage Blast effect with Shadow of Shadow on.
Added the circumference and radius of the Shuriken
Added the energy expenditure doubling when using a Sword Art with Shadow of Shadows active.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was I not informed of the transfer of sites?
I dunno, blame Asuras.

I'll get Fion's NPC sheet up tomorrow. Going to bed right now.

Looking forward to seeing those characters! (ノ・o・)ノ
Looking forward to you not becoming inactive for 2-4 weeks when christmas comes around c:!

All these flavors, and you choose to be salty. Tsk, tsk, Asuras.

I'll get Fion's NPC sheet up tomorrow. Going to bed right now.
Speaking of which, Riley barely not any mention outside inadvertently destroying a town. :(

I'll also get my CS up tomorrow, and possibly said witch's if I get the time.

Last edited:
Just wondering if one's elemental powers can be fused within a Talentium weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.