INTEREST CHECK Second Generation Hogwarts

Discussion in 'INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION' started by Mysty, Oct 18, 2016.

Just for fun, what's your Hogwarts house?

1. Gryffindor.

1 vote(s)
  2. Slytherin.

4 vote(s)
  3. Hufflepuff.

1 vote(s)
  4. Ravenclaw.

3 vote(s)
  1. There's been more and more Harry Potter stuff going around, which has gotten me into a huge ass Harry Potter roleplay mood. And I'm craving second generation, sons and daughters of the canon characters, domestic, Hogwarts roleplay. Usually I stray away from anything involving canon characters, but now I'm digging the idea of it.

- All characters that we play would not be canon, but the children of the canon characters. I'd probably set up a limit of the amount of children each couple would have, limiting the amount of people we have. (Besides, Harry and Ginny can't have 15 kids.) The Cursed Child plotline wouldn't exist, meaning no Albus, Scorpius, etc.

- Parents that are plausible, and unlisted, can be suggested by people wishing to join. By plausible, I mean something along the lines of, I don't know, Blaise and Pansy, but not something like "Hermione and Draco had a secret love affair". Preferably, no children of affairs just to keep things simple and not ship war crazy. (yes I know, it pains to me to stick to "canon" ships too.)

- Again, this roleplay would be a way more easy going, domestic style, most likely centered around typical teenage drama rather than trying to fight against evil, although that might change later on depending on how it all plays out.

So yeah, that's all I can think off the top of my head for now, just wanted to throw this idea out there before I actually work on it. No pre-made reservations, it's a first come, first serve basis. If you show interest, I'll tag you when I create the thread so you'll have a chance to snag your desired spot. c:
  2. I admit I'm a bit iffy with canon-verse since it tends to get messy half of the time but I can't pass up a second generation RP. Hopefully I can join when the thread is up.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I don't normally like OCs in canon settings, but I miss Harry Potter and this sounds fun. Count me in c:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I am In my Character is all set
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You can count me in Mysty. This will be the third Harry Potter RP I've joined.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I'll hopefully make the thread soon, then!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. "The Cursed Child plotline wouldn't exist"

8. This looks fun. Count me in
  9. Sure I'll join.
  10. I'm all in! Especially since there's no Cursed Child
  11. Haha, I personally liked the cursed child, although the edgy daughter character was a bit much. xD
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I didn't read The Cursed Child, so not including it as a plotline is 100% okay with me, haha.
  13. I'm interested. I actually have a set of twin girls I created a long time ago for a second generation rp that never ended up going anywhere. It would be great to get them out there!