Second Generation Harry Potter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iamnotyourhappyending

Original poster
Nineteen years have come and gone...

The children of the students of Hogwarts during the war are now Hogwarts students themselves.
After the children of Gryfinndors entered Hogwarts to meet the children of Deatheaters, Slytherin House members and children of Slytherin members began to be antagonized. When Corvus Cresswell, youngest Headmaster of all time, and Slytherin, takes the position, he enacts some new alternatives. A Common common room is opened, as well as fifth table in the Great Hall, any may spend their time there.

It is Rose Weasley, Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy's first year, where they are Sorted and enter their school days...

CHARACTERS

- ANY MAY BE CHANGED, THESE ARE JUST IDEAS. PLEASE INFORM ME THOUGH WHEN JOINING.

- TWO CHARACTERS MAX.

- TWO ORIGINAL CHARACTERS MAY BE JOINED IN EACH HOUSE, BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE YOUR SECOND CHARACTER.

- NOT ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE CLAIMED, BUT ALBUS, ROSE AND LILLY AND JAMES. TRY TO CLAIM THEM. WHEN 75% OF CHARACTERS ARE TAKEN, MORE ORIGINAL ONES WILL OPEN UP.

- WILL PROBABLY SKIP TO YEAR FIVE/ SIX AFTER SORTING/ FIRST FEW MONTHS OF YEAR ONE.

Ravenclaw Slytherin Gryfindor Hufflepuff

Rose Weasley - 11 - Curly red hair in twin braids, blue eyes - Rose is determined, fiery, wicked intelligent, but somewhat one track minded and stubborn. OPEN

Victoire Weasley- 17- blonde hair, blue eyes - Victoire is maternal, wise, and soft spoken. She is in love with Teddy, but he broke up with her during his seventh year. They are still best friends and she hides her love from him. She is a natural leader. OPEN

Violet Dursley - 13 - brown hair, brown eyes, glasses - Violet is serious and a hard worker. She hates breaking the rules.OPEN

Lorcan Scamander - 11- blonde hair, kept short, gold-brown eyes - up to player, twin of Lysander
OPEN

Lysander Scamander - 11- blonde hair, left long, gold-brown eyes - up to player, twin of Lorcan
OPEN

Molly Weasley - 15- red hair, green eyes- Molly is serious and studious OPEN

Ines Levesque - 11- long black-brown hair, dark blue eyes, dark skin - Ines is Rose's best friend. She is tough, serious, not afraid to fight. She hates Scorpius. Taken by Iamnotyourhappyending

Scorpius Malfoy - 11 - silver white hair, one pale blue eye, one pale green eye - Scorpius is at first quiet, mysterious and confident. However, when more comfortable, he becomes cocky, sarcastic and competitive. He knows just how attractive he is, and is not afraid to act as such. OPEN

Albus Potter- 11 - Dark brown hair, green eyes - Al is a ditzy, caring and noble individual. He is very one track minded, and joins Slytherin when he sees Scorpius Malfoy being beat up for his parentage. Taken by Iamnotyourhappyending

Kostya Fawley - 12 - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya is Scorpius' cousin, along with his twin Isolde. He is quiet, shy, and very cynical. He is very talented at Quidditch and would make an excellent captain. He is bossy to his cousins and sister. Kostya is in the closet and gay. OPEN

Isolde Fawley - 12 - black hair, silver eyes, tan skin - Kostya's twin, Scorpius' cousin, she is very attractive and confident in it.OPEN

Ursa Malfoy - 10 - white blonde hair, pale blue eyes - Ursa is Scorpius' little sister. She is plucky, sassy, wise and monotone. OPEN

Teddy Lupin - 19 - usually teal hair in a fade, and purple eyes. Many tattoos and piercings- Teddy is in Auror training and very busy. He's quiet, serious, and like a brother to the Weasley/Potter gang. He is a bad influence and often helps James and Fred on many pranks. He loves Victoire but after he is nearly attacked by a werewolf, he breaks up with her to save her from his crazy life as an Auror, however he told her it's because he fell out of love. She is his best friend. OPEN

Louis Weasley - 15 - blonde hair, green eyes - up to player OPEN

Hugo Weasley - 10 - red curls, brown eyes- up to player OPEN

Daisy Dursley - 10 - dirty blonde hair, brown eyes - up to player OPEM

Lilly Potter - 10 - Straight red hair, blue eyes - Lilly is a flirty, vivacious, brave girl. Gifted in Quidditch, possibly the best of the Weasley-Potters, she is good friends with Rose. She is a natural heartbreaker. OPEN

Lucy Potter - 10 - red hair, brown eyes - up to player OPEN

James Potter - 12 - black hair, blue eyes - popular jock. playful, can be a jerk. more like his namesake than his father. OPEN

Roxanne Potter - 12 - curly black hair, blue eyes, dark skin - Roxy is sassy, independent and courageous. She is first to get in a fight. OPEN

Dominique Weasley - 15 - blond hair, blue eyes - Domi is very boho, very flirty and confident. OPEN

Fred Weasley - 13 - curly black hair, blue eyes, dark skin - Fred is much like his Uncle Ron OPEN

SUGGESTED SHIPS
AKA MY SHIPS FROM THE FANFICTION THESE GUYS ARE FROM

ROSE / SCORPIUS
AL / KOSTYA
LORCAN / LILLY / LYSANDER LOVE TRIANGLE

STORY WILL BEGIN AS THEY ENTER THE TRAIN, WHEN AT LEAST FIVE CHARACTERS ARE CLAIMED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victorie Weasley Please!

Oooh can I have Rose Weasley please please?

Can I have Lilly Potter please-- Also since your aging them do they have to find their young age for a fc? Or their age change age?

Last edited by a moderator:
Scorpius too please! May switch Victorie if nobody will take Lupin. Tentative reserve on Lilly as well

Last edited:
No thanks, I don't like people telling me what my character has to look like.

I am indeed interested in this, thanks for tagging me shay.

If it's alright, may I take Teddy Lupin?

Status
Not open for further replies.