Second Chances

Mara, get him to hurry up!
I want to see mine before the end of January! ^_^

I WILL CAST A SPELL ON YOUR BABY SO IT IS BORN A CAT IF THERE IS NOT FINISHES SOON!

HEY!
Don't use my kin in your threats Dx
Though I'm with Di. I'll help her dark arts along if the demands aren't met!

[bg=#555555]

Luck raised an eyebrow as he read the life of...he checked the title page again...Katara. No family name. Where had Death even FOUND this one? He certainly hadn't heard about anything that had happened to this poor girl, although it was the sort of cruel trick Fate loved to play.

Well, he thought, it seemed to him that her biggest problem (and she had several, but that was neither here nor there) was that she was hopelessly naive. That could be solved easily enough, he thought. If her father is captain of the town guard, she'll see the best and worst in people on a daily basis! A few siblings, perhaps, would also help her along. Younger, of course, so she'll have to be the mature one and help keep them in line!

Much later, he found himself tapping himself on the chin with the life of a girl called Jaquelyn. If taken by herself,he thought, she was quite a pleasant girl. There had, however, been the minor details of the gold-digging sister and mother. He paused a moment to consider his options, then began writing

She would be an only child, for one, he thought, and her parents should treasure her for what she is....no, he thought, scratch that. Her father should. Her mother died in childbirth.

He reached over to the folder where he was keeping notes on the town. Ah, yes, he thought as he leafed through the pages. Matten Faijar would do nicely. A foreigner settling in later on in his story, Matten could be trusted to value his daughter all the more with the death of his wife. And he wouldn't marry again without his daughter's approval.

He hummed to himself as he scribbled furiously. It wouldn't hurt that the man owned the local outfitter's. He wouldn't be rich, but not poor either. Calmly in the middle....
[/bg]

KATARA
Parents' names: Wulfric and Zharaine (Sha-rain) Haydin

Siblings: two siblings, both younger

Hometown/birthplace: Haler's Mill

Birthmark: A pair of dice showing double threes

JAQUELYN
Parents' names: Matten Faijar (Fa-yar) and Trosea Farydn (deceased)

Siblings: None

Hometown/birthplace: Haler's Mill/Autslaan

Birthmark: A pair of dice showing double fours

[bg=#555555]

Luck tapped the life he'd just finished reading - that of a girl named Luna - with a slowly growing smile. Reaching into a filing cabinet that hadn't previously existed, he he retrieved one he'd read through earlier, one Luca Amitiore.

The two individuals had been strikingly similar in life. So much so, in fact, that he had checked to be sure that one wasn't the reincarnation of the other. Although the causes had been different, both had become solitary individuals, shunning human contact. Well. That should be easy to fix.

They would, he decided, be the sort of individuals who NEVER want to be alone - Twins. Moreover, their parents would run the town's only sizeable tavern. He sat back and reflected. It would be such a shame to waste Luca's talent - the world never had enough music, he thought, and he was certain that Music agreed with him. So he tapped another retired adventurer for their father, a bard.
[/bg]

Parents' names: Matai Salvis and Tania Salvis

Siblings: None (Just the Twins)

Hometown/birthplace: Haler's Mill

Birthmarks: Pairs of dice showing double fives [Luna] and double sixes [Luca]

NOTES: Tania Salvis is of elven blood - her maternal grandfather is a full-blooded elf.

Nice idea! I'll have that other sheet up soon, then. Woohoo. 8]

Character Name: Jocelyn Faijar
Species/Race: Human
Birthplace: Autslaan
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance: Jocelyn stands at five foot three, small in build and shapely. Long black hair adorns her head and falls in slightly curling tresses to her waist but is usually kept pinned back with combs or ribbon. Her eyes are an exotic green, and are not too widely spread apart, her nose is precise without being cruel or snooty looking are her lips are full with a pale rose colour to them. A dice with doube twos birthmark sits on her neck behind her left ear, almost like a tattoo.
Jocelyn wears whatever will fit her that her father deems either won't sell in the store or that he consigned specifically for her from another merchant. However she favors breechs, shirts and vests to dresses. They're easier to move about in and don't get caught on things in the store.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: Current purpose? To run that shop!
Talents: Jocelyn has a way with a needle and thread, she can fix nearly anything involving fabric or leather.
Inabilities: Swim, it's not that she can't do it, it's that she freezes up if she's in water by herself or if she can't touch the bottom.
Fears: Large bodies of water or swiftly moving water.
General Personality: Light, airy, friendly. Working the till in her father's shop has made her friendly and outgoing over the years. Always willing to help a customer find whatever they need, she's ontop of things, and has an uncanny knack for knowing exactly what a person needs before they can even ask for it. But she drives a hard bargain when her customers try to talk down their prices, she knows what her items are worth and won't get less for them than that.
Inner Personality: Much like the outside but often more contemplative or day dreamy. She tries not to look too bored when it's slow in the shop and will occupy her hands with other things that make her look busy while she's secrety dreaming about princes and princesses.
Secret:
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History: Jocelyn was born in the far north to Matten Faijar and Torsea Farydn. Torsea was a loving woman with long brown hair and the same eyes as Jocelyn. Or at least that's what Jocelyn was always told by her father, Torsea herself had died in childbirth. And, so, Jocelyn grew up with the idea of a mother given to her by her father, and a lovely idea it was. Despite not having a woman in the house to deal with womanly problems, her father did an outstanding job. Matten dotted on her without spoiling her, he knew it was important that she be loved for herself but that she also learn the meaning of hard work. He taught her the tools of his trade and Jocelyn's eargerness to learn and please helped her to excell quickly.

By age ten Jocelyn could be trusted to tend the shop on her own and drive hard bargains to customers. They found her cheerful and endearing, her hard edge when it came to bartering made her respected for her age. When Jocelyn turned thriteen Matten decided it was time to take their business to otherplaces. Traffic through their town was dwindling as trade began to move in a more southernly route. So they packed up and headed south.

They travelled for a year, investigating different towns and places, making new friends and new business partners. They soon had a long list of supplies they could depend upon no matter where it was that they decided to settle in. It was then that they stumbled upon Haler's Mill. A small town that was close enough to a trade root that they would be frequented without being overrun by customers.

Present Life:

Special Historic Notes:

Character Name: Luca Salvis
Species/Race: Human and elven
Birthplace: Haler's Mill
Parents: Tania and Matal Salvis
More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
eyepatchgirl-blondeboyanime.jpg

Luca has a pair of dice flashing double sixes on his right hip.
Strengths: Charismatic and devoted
Weaknesses: Insecure, often doubtful of himself and others
More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose: To take care of his family
Talents: Luca can soothe a room of angry customers, or excite an apathetic crowd with a few notes from his slender throat.
Inabilities: Luca is miserable and can't cope when someone is angry at him or he is alone.
Fears: Being completely abandoned.
General Personality: Outgoing and vivacious, he is as open and warm as any good host should be.
Inner Personality: Doubtful of his own actions, Luca longs to cure his fear of being alone by breaking away and finding solidarity but can't bring himself to do so.
Secret: Luca, though his sister is essentially his foil, adores her. He's not sure how much yet, and he's not sure he wants to know.
More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Born to loving but busy parents, Luca has never been alone a day in his life. From the day he was born, he was never an only child. With parents running the tavern, there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't see a dozen or so people.

Present Life:
Luca is very content in the company of his family and the townspeople, but he can't help feeling something is missing, that something isn't quite right but he can't exactly place it. The dice on his right hip offer Luca a hope that he is somehow lucky after all. His parents have always wondered at their children, both with such strange birthmarks. He thus knows his twin bears a pair of dice set on five.

Special Historic Notes:

Character Name:
Luna Salvis

Species/Race:
Human and Elf

Birthplace:
Haler's Mill

Waitress and entertainer of her parents' tavern

More:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

General Appearance:
Warrior.jpg

Strengths:
- Amazing dexterity
- Beauty that is much too rare to explain
- Animal communication and taming abilities which come naturally, just like her ability to speak Elvish

Weaknesses:
- Her weak physique disables her to carry many loads
- Due to a past event, she has gone deaf in one of her very sensitive ears
- Acts on impulse if she catches anyone hurting Luca in any way.

More:
She has a birthmark with a pair of dice on her hip. Each dice shows 'five'.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:
To make sure her brother is safe and happy - He means the world to her.

Talents:
- Near perfect accuracy. She impresses people in the tavern with her dart board skills
- A most excellent dancer. Something she has come to like so she can show off her beauty even more so her family's business can get more customers
- Can identify any animal, translate what they say, know what to do when they're injured and more

Inabilities:
- Keeping calm when Luca needs her
- Looking at the glass half empty
- Hurting an animal

Fears:
Being taken advantage of and getting abandoned as well as forgotten.

General Personality:
Luna's got a very likable personality, especially since she's so energetic and is always caught smiling. She won't deny being haughty if someone accuses her of it and hasn't a care about others' opinions. Luna will loudly show just how much she loves the person she is, mostly doing so as a hope to influence her brother.

Inner Personality:
Truly, she just wants to be alone or with her animal companions. She feels that Luca is the only person that will ever understand her and the only one she can trust. Although she is so bright on the outside, she's very confused, unhappy and wanting on the inside.

Secret:
Luna longs for an adventure - To get away from home. She wants to share it with Luca, because she knows she'd be lonely without him - Much as he puzzles her.

More:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Growing up, Luna's always been the center of attention by her peers because of her charm and beauty. She also has proven some noteworthy skills that didn't take much practice to begin with. Although her parents loved her very much, Luna could only allow her brother to listen in on her true feelings when she wasn't feeling at her best. If not her brother, it was animals she'd bypass in a forest or on the farms of Haler's Mill.

Present Life:
Luna admittedly loves her job as a waitress and entertainer, but some days she feels it is growing old. She doesn't like the same routine everyday, seeing the same faces while she dances, throws darts at the board, cleans rooms or serves beverages.

Special Historic Notes:

Hmmmokay....First off, Fluffy some of your wording is a little odd. Not a problem in and of itself, but it may cause some headscratches.

Second, her great-grandmother is an elf. Bein' beautiful isn't in the least surprising.

Third, her father is an ex-adventurer. Trust me, he understands wanderlust, and he's almost certainly aware of Luna's "secret," or at the very least expects it.

I know, it's crap... I wrote it while I had a fever. I'm going to withdraw. I won't be up to finishing/fixing it anytime soon... I don't want to hold anyone back. :/

Fluffy, we're still waiting on Shan, and WMD is still working too. Don't worry about holding people up. Besides, it's not actually all that bad. Rough, yes, but not bad.

All right...for fear of dying before it gets started, Shan, I'm giving you a deadline. You have until 1600 on the 11th to get something up, otherwise the slot is open again.

I did some fixing and adding on Luna's character sheet while I am awake and able to keep my fever down and am not heavily medicated... Hopefully it's all right. My mistakes and ignorance were stabbing me in the throat as I read over my sheet for corrections. >>

It would go against my duties as a moderator to let your RP die before it starts. Nothing will die until I have tried everything. So you needn't worry. *Hopes Shan will get the character up* <3

Mm, I hear that. If she doesn't, though, I think Frosty's champing at the bit for a shot....

Couple of details, Fluffy. You still have some wonky phrasing in places, and I should point out that Haler's mill is a decent-sized trading crossroads.

Furthermore, you have a couple things that seem to be bleeding over from her old self for no reason whatsoever...

All right then...Sorry, Shan. That means the slot is open, then! First come, first served.

-stumbles in- I'm not too late! ...Right? D=

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COliver%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="Edit-Time-Data" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COliver%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_editdata.mso"><!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COliver%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COliver%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves>false</w:TrackMoves> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> Character Name: Geof Smitharm
Job/Role: Cultist/Necromancer
Age (at time of death): 16
General Appearance:
<!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="Picture_x0020_1" o:spid="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/compmage_gallery/100471.jpg" style='width:300pt; height:5in;visibility:visible;mso-wrap-style:square'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Oliver\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg" o:title="100471"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
100471.jpg
Goal/Purpose: To finally get some attention from his parents, to feel wanted and needed by SOMEONE.
General Personality: Geof was the sort of guy who blended into the background of an empty white room, while he was wearing black. Quiet, shy, unassuming, though he really wanted little more than to be noticed.
General History: Born in a rural area to the local blacksmith and a farmer's daughter... along with seven siblings. Geof was the youngest, and the older siblings blamed him for his mother's death 9she died giving birth) - as well did his father, secretly playing favorites with the other children as Geof was left to work out things on his own. He was offered no support, no aid at all - other children did their best to stay away from him, for fear of coming in contact of the rest of the Smitharm family.
Geof's entire young life was focused around pleasing his father... when that didn't work, he began to crave any attention at all. His father and sibling quickly became abusive, and forced Geof to become a runaway, or die by the hands of his family.
Nearly starved to death, harassed by creatures of the night, the young boy came across an unlikely group of saviors - a necromantic cult. Breaking down into furious tears, Geof's rapid tale of his life intrigued and impressed the cult's leader, a gaunt man named Nerull. After initiating the teenager into the cult, Geof began to feel a sense of kinship - of family to these dark-magic wielders... and hoped, one day - to prove to his old siblings and father that he was not, in fact, worthless!
How did S/He die?: Geof's happiness was not to last. Geof's father, informed by one of his younger children who had spied Geof's escape and welcoming into the necromantic cult, hired a group of adventurers - claiming that the cult had kidnapped and sacrificed his youngest child in hopes of raising an army of the dead against their village. Being great heroes, the adventurers fell upon the cult and slew them all - Geof himself died in a suicidal leap in front of the adventuring wizard's fireball... in attempt to protect the cult's leader, who died shortly after. The Smitharm family was finally through with the young boy who slew their mother and wife. The bodies of the cult were left to rot in the sun.