Seasoned Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnitaHero

Original poster
Hello!

So, I was busy typing up all my profile stuff. Still gotta figure out some of the links and what all to put, BUT thought I'd pop in here next. It's lovely to see such an active and well populated RP forum. I've been on and off for years. Have been a writer my entire life though.

A little bit about me (copy and pasted from my profile cause I'm too lazy to type up this part again haha): I'ma musician, love anime. I have a cat/ adore cats. Fashionista. Gender-fluid (I'll never tell!) Really into horror movies. I work at a dry cleaners, and...

My hopes for joining this site are to find an awesome 1x1 partner. I actually already have a plot idea so watch out for that post next! If you're already looking, look no further and shoot me a message! Otherwise, drop me a line ^^

Edit: OH, please just call me Hero ~ I just thought Anita Hero was a pretty clever name (hahahaimnotfunnyhahaha)

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to iwaku anitahero! ^o^

• Love
Reactions: AnitaHero
Welcome to the site, Hero :) Glad to have ya!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku Hero! There are a lot of people here who prefer to RP one on one. I"m sure you will have at least one good partner before too long.

Be sure to check out the Newby Care Package for your free gifts.

And once again welcome, and happy hunting!

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku Hero! There are a lot of people here who prefer to RP one on one. I"m sure you will have at least one good partner before too long.

Be sure to check out the Newby Care Package for your free gifts.

And once again welcome, and happy hunting!

Ooooo, free stuffz ~ thank you much ^^

I hope it's as easy as it sounds! Just put the bait in, now I'm waiting for a bite hehe

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore
Status
Not open for further replies.