Season One: Twisted Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

Premise:

Those stories that you watched as you grew up; like Friendship is Magic: My Little Pony, and Naruto, those were fables that were spun upon a wheel of lies. However; they weren't the only tales that were twisted. All stories you have heard have been lost in translation; and molded into false tales to fill the minds of anyone who would listen. But now; those tales are being unrivaled, for the truth is coming to our world.

Once a powerful and chaotic God; Discord ruled over Equestria. His intentions were unknown to all; for his rules were what he wanted, and no one could stop him. That was until Princess Celestia and Princess Luna arrived. Using the Elements of Harmony; the sisters were able to imprison Discord. Peace rained over Equestria for a short 75 years. When the sisters connection to the Elements were broken; Discord managed to break free from the prison and find his way to Princess Celestia, killing her. With her dead, and Discord on the run; Princess Luna recruited a team to use the Elements of Harmony to track the God. Not knowing why; Discord's magic was finally hitting its low point, causing the God to use a last resort tactic. Using the last of his magic; Discord ripped open a passageway to another Realm, fleeing to the human world.

Unknown to him, but the passageway opened up doors to hundreds of other Realms.

This Conflict was only just the beginning.

Rules:

1. Twisted Tales will be a seasonal roleoplay. This means each season will only last two weeks, and contain a arch. After the season ends the roleplay will be closed and a new sign up thread will be made for the next season. I have this system in place allowing for people to create, kill, and move, previous character(s). This also allows for me to move ahead time in large amounts.

2. If you have seen Once Upon a Time; this Roleplay will be similar to that. All stories and TV shows are allowed in this, but any character from it must have a altered past. Basically; you can add or subjects or alter details of a characters history.

3. Season One of Twisted Tales will be taking place in a medium sized town of "veel-los" in the human world. Just a mere 2 weeks after Discords arrival.

4. Whatever character you chooses to play has to be affiliated with one of the three sides; Discords Followers, Moonlight Royal Guard, or natural.

5. Discords Followers are believers of Discord; thinking that as a God, he should rule Equestria. Moonlight Royal Guard are followers of Princess Luna; believing that she is the rightful ruler of Equestria. The neutral affiliated are people who do not side with either of the sides; may it be for personal reasons or anything else.

6. All though I am the GM; I am not going to be the only one world building. I dont mind you creating NPCS(none important ones) to fiddle around with. I also dont mind you making locations(none important ones) to go to. This also includes organizations.

7. Please; if you have a idea for a major plot point, shoot me a message!

8. Characters may have their powers in the human world; but it must be connected to a object that rains from their home Realm.

9. No meta or god modding.

10. Please; if you have a idea for a major plot point, shoot me a message!

11. All characters must be in Veel-los for a reason. May it be what you choose; or due to what affiliation they have.

Character Sheet:

Name: Their name

Appearance: A written description is fine; so is a picture.

Canon: What show/movie/ect their from.

affiliation: Pick one of the three sides; Discord Follower, Moonlight Royal guard, or neutral.

powers & abilities(optional): what are their powers? What kind of abilities can they use?

Bio: Please write at least one paragraph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Ryker ' Scooby' Rodgers

Appearance:

Canon: Scooby Doo

affiliation: Moonlight Guard

powers & abilities(optional): Sword skills, intelligent and the ability to shapeshift into a dog

Bio: Everything you know about Scooby Doo is wrong. Scooby Doo is not simply a dog that can talk, but a human shapeshifter and one of the two siblings of Shaggy Rodgers ( The other being Beth) and one of the many shapeshifters born into the family. ( All dogs on the show are actually shapeshifters unbeknownest to the viewers) . Most of the mysteries they solved were real, but happened out of order. The reason he has been in dog form most of the time is that they have been on the run from the governemnt who want to know why he could shapesift.
I feel so bad, because I deeply love this altered story. But the RP has ended! However, a Season two will start at some point in the near future. You can totally play him then.

Works for me. XD. Just link me when it starts ( either in a pm or by tagging me.)

Will do. Now only if I can generate interest in my own forum on here.

I guess I'll throw Chaosmon in future.

Hmmm... how will I alter the world of Digimon... of course! MAGICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.