Season One: The VRMMORPG "Los Worlds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum update kinda broke my post, but, well, getting to that shortly x.x
out of curiosity. When you said your class lost to a berserker class, Were you talking about my toon? Just wondering because if Unyie beaten you, I need to know for IC purposes.

out of curiosity. When you said your class lost to a berserker class, Were you talking about my toon? Because just wondering because if Unyie beaten you, I need to know for IC purposes.
xD Not her... Just some random Anon berserker class :P I had a massive flashback written up, but then forum update broke it @.@

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
I probably wont get chance to post until tonight / tomorrow. We'll see.

okay! Sorry about the lack of posting in the last two days; been slightly busy. I will be replying tonight. Dont be afraid to disconnect from the convo to chat with each other though!

"Is that an armchair?!"

Best quote in game XD
I'm fucking loving his posts xD This people are facing two incredibly dangerous people; and they're like

"Its chill; they're fake."

Eh, I've been roleplaying for a long time... And I guess I've picked up some talent in the comedic department. Just a little

Eh, I've been roleplaying for a long time... And I guess I've picked up some talent in the comedic department. Just a little
I'm replying now xD

Cant wait for GP to meet them so she can totally rob trade with you XD
I'm trying to wait for york and silver to post. I feel kinda bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.