Season One: The VRMMORPG "Los Worlds"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!

Okay. I will be writing up the intro post tomorrow; and I'm posting this to let everyone know that this RP will last from 2-24-16 to 3-9-1016. And a new rule will be added.

When your posting IC; you MUST put the name of your character, the name of the place their at, and who their with/talking to at the top. Like this;

Tommy/Tim's Store/Jack

I edited some stuff in my CS that I hope is ok.

Just a suggestion, but I think 2 weeks might be too short to get very much done... Guess you can see how it goes and adjust as necessary though.

Reactions: Unyielding
Just a suggestion, but I think 2 weeks might be too short to get very much done... Guess you can see how it goes and adjust as necessary though.
I agree. Unless we all play solo, just getting everyone to post once will take a day at best because of time zones.

And realistically, you're looking at 2-3 days for everyone to have posted.

Kara i think we can have a epic duel in two weeks. I will punish thee for not joining my crew ARGGGGh

I agree. Unless we all play solo, just getting everyone to post once will take a day at best because of time zones.
And realistically, you're looking at 2-3 days for everyone to have posted.
Kara i think we can have a epic duel in two weeks. I will punish thee for not joining my crew ARGGG
We'll see; and honestly if we don't get much done Season Two will just pick up were we left off.

I want to get my second character up before posting IC, so I'll do that tonight.

@Unyielding

You didn't put the required top line,

The name of the character(s) your using, the place, and the person your interacting/trying to interact with.

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
Remember to tag the interactios

That being said...

AAAAAAHHHHHH

Yup, I'm managing my RPs right now, choosing which ones to drop, kill or stay.

I'm staying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.