Searching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sailorsoldierhaku

Original poster
Greetings, I am searching for a few one-on-one roleplays. A few things about me.

* My introductions can vary from one paragraph to three, and my posts can vary from a few sentences to two paragraphs. I will ask what length introduction you would prefer, mostly because I don't want to post more than what a person would like.

* I can be casual, or a bit more detailed. For me, writing and roleplaying should be about fun, not how much you can cram into one post.

* So long as I can understand what you're saying, I won't be picky about spelling errors, I only ask that you do not replace letters with numbers, or use anything that falls under the realm of leet/text speak.

* I play as a female or will double, and I play MxF pairings.

I think that's about everything on that, so I guess I will list some ideas.

Modern/Fantasy (I have two different plots, and a few small ideas)
Scifi (I have a plot idea)
Medieval/Fantasy (I have a plot idea)
Pokemon
Vampire (I have a plot idea, and a slayer character I like to use.)

Modern/Fantasy Plot One
Long ago, he ruled over a magnificent kingdom, though he was far from a gentle ruler. He was greedy, conceited, and cruel. One evening, his castle was attacked, and while defending it, a powerful sorcerer cast a spell on that king, confining him to a beastial form. The castle was left the decay, the servants left for dead. The sorcerers spell had one side effect on the once strong king. He would be forced to live forever, forced to watch his great castle fall to ruins as the world forgot it's existence, as the world changed and the village grew into a beautiful town with a prestigious college based around the arcane arts. She was a student of that school, a curious young woman, and the rumors of a crumbling castle seemed to draw that young woman to the forest.

Modern/Fantasy Plot Two
Demons were real, and it was a truth that she knew had to be hidden. She was one of a small number of demon hunters that lived in that town, a young woman skilled with a sword and some slight magic. But one day a demon she was hunting turned out to also be an assassin target of a skilled assassin, a man who had no time for myths and legends. But after seeing his target transform into some creature, what can he believe as fantasy an not?

Modern/Fantasy Plot Three
She had always grown up as a human, lived like any normal girl her age. In her eyes, her father was a busy business man. But in reality, her father was demon, a strong lord who saw over a vast territory. He was feared by his enemies, and admired by those who lived under his rule. Those who served him were loyal, and they were loyal to those he called family. One day, he didn't return to his family in the human realm. An ambush left the once great lord dead, left his lands vulnerable to attack. That night, one of his generals come to the home to take the young woman so that she could take her father's place. Halflings were rare, but they were said to hold a great power, but would she be able to awaken it?
I think that's really it, I'll edit this as more comes to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Modern/Fantasy Plot Two
Demons were real, and it was a truth that she knew had to be hidden. She was one of a small number of demon hunters that lived in that town, a young woman skilled with a sword and some slight magic. But one day a demon she was hunting turned out to also be an assassin target of a skilled assassin, a man who had no time for myths and legends. But after seeing his target transform into some creature, what can he believe as fantasy an not?"

Let's do this. I'm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.