2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Historical, Magical, Romance (usually within other genres), Dystopia,.
I'm looking for a few partners that would like to participate in an roleplay with me.

A little about myself and what to expect:
  • I'm new to the site! So please be nice/patient since I'm still learning the ropes around here! I have been roleplaying for two years though, so I'm no newbie to roleplay.
  • I am eighteen, but I'm not looking to write any smut scenes (they make me very uncomfortable and I get rather embarrassed just thinking about having to write one). I don't mind fade-to-black or 'next morning' situations, so in other words, I don't mind if it's implied as long as the roleplay is heading in that direction.
  • I mostly play female characters. I've had a lot more experience with that sort of character and next to none with male, so I'd feel a lot more comfortable with roleplay as a female character.
  • If it's a romantic roleplay you're looking for, then I'd prefer it to be MxF. I have nothing against MxM or FxF roleplays, but like I've said before, it's just something that I'm more comfortable with and have done before. I'd like to stay in my comfort zone for a little longer because, like mentioned, I'm new to the site.
  • I write between 3-4 paragraphs each time, perhaps more depending on how detailed I believe or feel it needs/deserves to be. I will try and match whatever someone else sets out, my minimum posting is two paragraphs, however.
  • I am literate and at least I believe I'm very good with my grammar, punctuation and spelling, so you can expect at least a half-decent reply from me on my worse days. (Or at least that's what I think.)
  • I will try to respond as quickly as possible, which I usually will - well, as quickly as I can considering the length that I have promised/said I would get! - but please understand that I may be restricted to a few posts a day at certain points in the week, even perhaps in the month if we last that long!
The type of roleplays I'm happy to do are:
  • Mental Illness
    - where one person is mentall ill, or both. Or leading to an abusive relationship or an understanding relationship.
  • Fantasy
    - especially fantasy/mythical creatures - werewolves, vampires, merpeople etc.
  • Modern
    - as long as it's interesting, may need convincing on a plot idea.
  • Historical
    - WWII era mostly but perhaps medieval too (Prince/Princesses/Conquering Kingdoms, etc.)
  • Greek Mythology
    - Gods and Goddesses or custom-made demi-gods
  • Violence/Horror
    - just run an idea by me and I'll let you know what I think.
  • Fandom
    - Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Gone.
I don't mind a bit of romance but mixed in with any of the above, not a roleplay purely based on romance.

If you're interested or have any other ideas feel free to shoot me a PM!

Last edited:
I'll play! I like the Werewolf one but you have a fav we can we can play yours~

Hey! I think I would be interested in just about any of them, as long as it is not MxM then we can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.