SEARCHING!

L

Lewi

Original poster
Hello! I'm searching for some people who are willing to start up a one on one that is fantasy based. Anything fantasy please. I'm craving some odd pairings in that genre. I don't really care at the moment what they are, but something to break away from the string of modern stuff i've been rping. I'm no good at medieval, though if you have a compelling enough plot I might try it. Here are my requirements:

1. Romance is a MUST

2. I prefer to play female though if you convince me I may double

3. MxF only

4. I have no limits other than incest (that includes step-siblings)

Please get back to me someone. XD Online every day.

Hi there, I would be interested in doing a modern fantasy romance with you: How about a vampire guy finds this girl, and he falls for her, but then later on he finds out that she is a fox maiden - a long line of women who transform into foxes by night?

Hm.....I've never tried anything like that, but i'd be willing to. XD

Cool - so do you want to do it?

Sure thing. If you can get a thread up and start us off, then send me the link, i'd more than happy. XD

Ok-will do

I'm sorry I thought I might hae put it up there somewhere, but apparently I didn't....I only play female in mxf pairings....

:) please double! or play male this one time! Or you could play the female character from now on, and I could play the male

I'll strike you a deal. I will start up a thread playing the female, but I will give you a nice long intro. How's that?

Ok - that sounds good, and we could just switch places on the other one.