Searching

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alice Armor

Original poster
A girl twin loses her brother to a drug lord she now wants personal revenge she has to use her detective skills and search for the bastard who killed her brother.
Takes place in the U.S.A. and Mexico.

I looked passed my barrel to the surviving slime that scurried below. Running in desperate need to get away from the giant fire pit of bricks. They honestly thought that they could keep me contained in their dungeon, idiots. Their ignorance is my bliss. My shoulder ache from the weight I set the bazooka down on the ground. Such a shame it had only one boom. The more boom booms I could make with that, I would actually carry it with me, but not tonight. I turned away from the heat that smothered my face and headed towards the cool river that passed below. Reaching, I scooped up a rock and saw him. How we used to skip rocks like this at our lake house with our parents. How happy we were, how fun it was, how ... alive the memory was. But not him. Flicking my wrist, the rock skipped thrice. Don't worry Drake those sons of bitches are going to pay hefty for what they've done.

Status
Not open for further replies.