1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy (medieval or modern), sci-fi, steampunk, genres involving dragons
I want to roleplay a lady. I recently had a male search, and now I'm doing so for a female one. I only have three female characters in my blog, but all of them are currently open.

These characters will swing both ways. I don't typically do mature roleplays with male characters, but I'm willing to expand.

Soriana Whitebullet

Currently the only one under construction, Soriana is going to mainly used in modern superhero roleplays. Other genres would include steampunk and futuristic.
Soriana's background, personality, and ideas are not up yet, but if you are interested, let me know and I'll send a message with that information.
In terms of bedroom roles, she's more dominate, as is her personality.
In terms of maturity, she will swear, she will violently kill, and she will shed blood.

Zaira Hale

Zaira is done for now, with one idea, but I may add more. She's going to be used in medieval or steampunk roleplays.
In terms of bedroom roles, she's slightly dominate but can be submissive.
In terms of maturity, she will swear and she will make clean kills.

Claire Ashwell

Claire is done for now, with one idea, but I may add more. She's going to be used in modern-turned-medieval or modern-turned-steampunk roleplays.
In terms of bedroom roles, she is more submissive, as is her personality.
In terms of maturity, she will hardly swear or kill. She's more innocent than anything.

If any of these ladies interest, let me know. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.