searching !

M

mercurially

Original poster
so i'm searching for a few partners to write with to fill up my free time at work. i'll keep this short because i know how some people hate reading through long rules, etc.

you can expect a range of diverse characters of all genders and sexualities from my end, and i do love partners who can contribute the same. when it comes to writing i'd rather not put a limit on how much i write or prefer my partners to write. if i can understand what you're saying and you give me at least a paragraphs of writing, we're good!

now, i don't have any fleshed out plots or pairings but here are some fandoms and genres i'm interested in. if they seem like things you're interested in, comment below or pm me and we can brainstorm.

genres
  • horror
  • thriller
  • slice of life/realistic
  • sci fi
  • modern fantasy
  • dystopia
  • supernatural elements
  • high school/college stories
  • drama
  • angst
  • super powers
  • vampires
  • violence
  • opposites attract
  • enemies to lovers
  • platonic relationships are cool too
  • m/m <3
  • m/f is cool too
  • diversity
  • major character development

when it comes to fandoms, a lot of them interest me because of the plot or the universe so we could either take the plot and make our own characters or we could use existing characters and relationships.

fandoms
  • american horror story
  • friday the 13th
  • i know what you did last summer
  • a court of thorns and roses
  • vampire academy
  • harry potter
  • stephen king's it
  • pet semetary
  • the shining (concept is pretty rad)
  • the hunger games

as u can see, i'm into a lot of horror (i consider myself a morbid person). anyway, if you're interested, comment below or pm me!