Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nymeria

Hey there! I'm searching for an unlimited amount of partners. If you're interested, send me a message

Rules:

~ No godmodding, both of us cannot control the other one's character and make them do actions which we haven't previously discussed, etc.
~ Communication! If you feel like I've forgotten about our RP or if you don't feel like writing right now, or just any other reason - just talk to me! Also don't hesitate to give ideas for our plots if you have any because it helps for both of us to create an interesting story that we will enjoy writing.
~ I don't really care about length post - I am quite adaptable. One liners, paragraphs, novels are all fine with me.
~ English isn't my native language so I might make mistakes sometimes, bear with me.
~ I prefer playing female characters
~ I like all genres - modern, fantasy, horror, romance.

Plot ideas:

~ Game of Thrones (CANON) Any setting or timeline would be nice, but I'd love to do a Rhaegar and Lyanna.
~ Harry Potter (CANON or OC) Would really love to do the Marauders Era, especially concerning the Black sisters, Lucius/Narcissa, Rodolphus/Bellatrix, James/Lily, Sirius/Marlene or the next generation siblings James/Lily or Albus/Lily.
~ Naruto (CANON OR OC)
~ Something Lolita inspired. For example a teacher falls in love with his young student?
~ A high school AU of any of the fandoms listed above or with our characters. Nerdy girl/guy falling in love with popular or bad girl/guy, bullying, etc.
~ Older brother/sister and younger sister growing up in an abusive household. How they deal with it, how their lives turn out. Could also be a fandom or our own characters.
~ A girl loses her memory and her lover/family member/friend is trying to deal with it.

If you've got any other ideas, feel free to share them!

Reactions: Blackfyre
I have a bunch of original high fantasy plots if your ok not playing a fandom.

Hello, Nymeria. I am interested in doing a Naruto RP with my OC. Would you mind if I PMed you?

Hello I'd be interested in doing a variety of supernatural pairings, not much of a fandom guy though so yeah

I like the Naruto idea there. Shall i PM you?

Nymeria, interested in an fxf relationship roleplay or a drarry/dramione?

Hey, would you be intrerested in a Harry Potter OC roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.