searching ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hikari

Original poster
i n t r o d u c t i o n ;
Hey, call me Hikari or whatever you want. I'm looking for new partners like everyone else in here; you can skip this section if you want. I've been roleplaying for about 2 years, and writing for much longer. The reason I'm searching for new partners is because 6 months ago, I had depression and was in a constant state of z e r o energy, which meant I didn't write, at all. Pretty much disappeared from everywhere. I've gotten much better health-wise, but not really in terms of writing. The huge break I took from writing means I'm pretty much drained of all creativity; whenever I write anything, it just seems to suck to me, and I know that's probably me being too harsh on myself but whatever. I want to get back into writing and character development, that's why I'm making this thread. And I will warn you, I have no plots whatsoever at the moment; I'll search for some later, or we could brainstorm, or if you have your own, tell me.

r e q u i r e m e n t s ;
Ouch, 'requirements' sounds really harsh, doesn't it? I'm pretty chill with my partners [I think] so don't worry too much.
WRITING ;;
I really, really don't mind what your grammar's like as long as it's understandable, or how fluent you are in English. We're all learning here — so I'm chill with whatever. [But we all have spellcheck, c'mon.]

LENGTH ;;
Quality over quantity, in my opinion. If it's a conversation or a quick scene, I won't really type 10 paragraphs for it, and nor do I expect that from you either. And if it's a scene with a lot going on or an introduction, I'm not going to give you a oneliner, and nor do I expect the same from you. What I'm trying to say is — write how much you think the scene deserves. I don't mind one bit; I try to match my partner's length in most situations.

CHARACTERS / PAIRINGS ;;
I'm fine with playing any gender. I've only done MxF pairings so far, totally up for trying FxF, but not really MxM.

GENRES ;;
My favorites are modern, romance, and slice of life. In fact, I like pretty much anything where I get to focus most on character development, emotions, reality, etc etc. I'm still up for anything else, though, except my least favorite genres which are horror, high fantasy [as in, fantasy which is set in a completely new world or whatnot], historical, and anything animal-related. Smut is fine if you want, but I'm a teen member, so not with any adults.

TIME ;;
Please, please bear with me. Though I do try my best to do replies as fast as I can, I still have days where I feel exhausted and do nothing but procrastinate. You're totally allowed to nudge me if I don't reply for a few days. Of course, since I'm absolutely terrible in this area, it'd be very hypocritical of me to demand fast replies from you. Let me know how often I should expect replies from you. If you want to quit, please tell me so without leaving me hanging, thanks!

e n d ;
That's pretty much all I've got to say. Post below or PM me if you want to roleplay with me, I'll try to get to you as soon as I can. Maybe I'll update this with some plots in the future. Thanks for reading all of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.