searching ;;

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by hikari, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i n t r o d u c t i o n ;
    Hey, call me Hikari or whatever you want. I'm looking for new partners like everyone else in here; you can skip this section if you want. I've been roleplaying for about 2 years, and writing for much longer. The reason I'm searching for new partners is because 6 months ago, I had depression and was in a constant state of z e r o energy, which meant I didn't write, at all. Pretty much disappeared from everywhere. I've gotten much better health-wise, but not really in terms of writing. The huge break I took from writing means I'm pretty much drained of all creativity; whenever I write anything, it just seems to suck to me, and I know that's probably me being too harsh on myself but whatever. I want to get back into writing and character development, that's why I'm making this thread. And I will warn you, I have no plots whatsoever at the moment; I'll search for some later, or we could brainstorm, or if you have your own, tell me.

r e q u i r e m e n t s ;
    Ouch, 'requirements' sounds really harsh, doesn't it? I'm pretty chill with my partners [I think] so don't worry too much.
    WRITING ;;
    I really, really don't mind what your grammar's like as long as it's understandable, or how fluent you are in English. We're all learning here — so I'm chill with whatever. [But we all have spellcheck, c'mon.]

LENGTH ;;
    Quality over quantity, in my opinion. If it's a conversation or a quick scene, I won't really type 10 paragraphs for it, and nor do I expect that from you either. And if it's a scene with a lot going on or an introduction, I'm not going to give you a oneliner, and nor do I expect the same from you. What I'm trying to say is — write how much you think the scene deserves. I don't mind one bit; I try to match my partner's length in most situations.

I'm fine with playing any gender. I've only done MxF pairings so far, totally up for trying FxF, but not really MxM.

GENRES ;;
    My favorites are modern, romance, and slice of life. In fact, I like pretty much anything where I get to focus most on character development, emotions, reality, etc etc. I'm still up for anything else, though, except my least favorite genres which are horror, high fantasy [as in, fantasy which is set in a completely new world or whatnot], historical, and anything animal-related. Smut is fine if you want, but I'm a teen member, so not with any adults.

TIME ;;
    Please, please bear with me. Though I do try my best to do replies as fast as I can, I still have days where I feel exhausted and do nothing but procrastinate. You're totally allowed to nudge me if I don't reply for a few days. Of course, since I'm absolutely terrible in this area, it'd be very hypocritical of me to demand fast replies from you. Let me know how often I should expect replies from you. If you want to quit, please tell me so without leaving me hanging, thanks!

e n d ;
    That's pretty much all I've got to say. Post below or PM me if you want to roleplay with me, I'll try to get to you as soon as I can. Maybe I'll update this with some plots in the future. Thanks for reading all of this!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.