1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by -SagittariusKnight-, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, and I must say that it is kind of awkward asking for a liberteen roleplay partner. Any who, I am searching for a partner that wouldn't mind doing a liberteen roleplay with me. I do have some plots and ideas as well as the posting limit of at least four complete sentences.

WHAT I AM IN TOO:
    -Female x Female
    -Futanari (Me) x Female
    -OC (Me) xTentacles (I've been curious about this lately but never exactly sure about it..)
    -Possibly furries, but I am not so sure yet. (Futa x Female or Female x Female)
    -Master x Slave (Without abuse)
    -Succubus x Female Human

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE:
    -Rape. Just no.
    -Harsh abuse
    -Spiting. Just no as well.

If you would like to roleplay with me, just comment or PM me. I currently will accept only three people!

2. If be interested in either the master x slave or the succubus x female human

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh! We can do whatever of the two you want or combine them in a way. Such as a human master x Succubus slave or vise versa.

4. Haha which role would you prefer in either??

5. Do you play sub or Dom?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.