Searching yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kuri

Original poster
Again I'm on the search for new partners!

I want to develop characters and see how they change throughout the course of a roleplay.

Let's go through a few things before we get onto any pairings or ideas!

- If romance is involved I usually do MxM and play the submissive role, but I'm alright with switch too. I'll occasionally do something Liberteen, but of course only with teen members.

- Romance does not have to be a part of this at all

- I do enjoy darker themed plots, anything with tragic events or pasts, characters that obviously don't have or haven't had the best of lives.

- I like character development, I like characters who have some depth to them or something different about them, but obviously your character is yours! Make them how you want! Just remember, everyone changes, even if just slightly.

- I don't have any triggers and so I'm okay with anything, if you do have triggers then please do warn me beforehand!

- I can write anything from a paragraph to ten depending on what my partner does. Don't worry about post length, I'll match you!

- Let's plot together! It's good when we can both offer suggestions for plots or twists, and don't feel afraid to stick anything in whenever you want!

Alright! Now, onto pairings!

Step Brothers
Abused x Abuser
Abused x Saviour
Best Friend x Best Friend
Older Brother x Younger Brother
Kidnapped
x Kidnapper
Demon x Human
Serial Killer x Best Friend
Master x Slave/Pet
Vampire x Human
Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature
Supernatural x Human
Superhero x Villain
Ghost x Human
Amnesiac x Friend/Partner
Stalker x Stalked
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Prince x Knight
Prince x Prince
Prince x Commoner
Mage x Human

Anything else you can think of! I'm open to any sorts of pairings, so please just give it a shot!

Now some other ideas that we could use!

Runaways
Orphanage
Adoption
Human Experimentation
High School
Broken Family
Troubled Teenagers
Outlaws
Magic Society
Dystopian Worlds
Post-Apocalyptic
Supernaturals
Online Relationships

Or anything else you can come up with!

Thanks for viewing this! Go ahead and comment here or shoot me a PM if interested!

Reactions: tilucki
I'm interested in ghost x human!

I would be interested in a outlaws RP! Perhaps we could combine it with some other ideas of yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.