Searching the Fandom Horizons

E

Edenhaven

Hello im looking for RP partners my Roleplay preferences isn't too bad I don't mind short paragraph replies..I can't really play as fandom characters but fandom rps are okay with me set in they're own universe if your willing to play as a Canon Character for me I can provide OC Background characters ior play as anyone else you like besides Canon because I don't really know how to play one. I can play the role of Male or Female either are fine with me I've been rping for at least 6-7 years so I have experience. Im fine with MxF or FxF im not too comfortable with MxM pairings. As of right now though im only looking for Fandoms at the moment.

Rules and Regulations:

- I usually post twice a day or more but I usually try to post everyday and try not to make it past 3 days or more without posting. Sometimes life gets to me and I often go into one of my sad moods or something.

- Preferably 1-3 Paragraphs im not picky on it just enough words for me to reply with and details for me to work with.

- If you have any ideas or specific storylines you want to do please let me know and we can work on it together.

- If the RP feels stale or it's turning bad please let me know and we can work something out.

- I don't mind pairing RP's but I rather it not be the main focus and I want it to be natural not instant.

- Fandom Pairings -

Bold - Me

Non Bold- Your Role

*- Craving

- Pokemon - ***** ( Absolutely want to do a actual good Pokemon RP but I can never find anyone will to do one )
OC X Team Skull

OC X Team Rocket

OC X OC

OC X Clair

OC X Hilda

OC X Sabrina

- Kingdom Hearts - **** ( Another must for me espically in a AU timeline )
OC X OC

OC X Larxene

OC X Marluxia

OC X Aqua

OC X Terra

- Game of Thrones - **** ( Same as Pokemon but can never find the right person. )
OC X OC

OC X Margaery

OC X Daeneryrs

OC X Cersei

( If you have any other ideas let me know in PM )

Fandom RP's I prefer:

Pokemon *****

Hyperdimensional Neptunia *****

Kingdom Hearts ****

Sonic ***

Mario ***

Steven Universe ****

Fallout **

Sly Cooper ***

Ace Attorney ****

Persona 3/4 *****

Danganronpa (1,2,Ultra Despair Girls and Anime only please) *****

Game of Thrones ( Im up to date on all the seasons ) ****

Maplestory *****

MLP ***

Elder Scrolls ****

Overwatch ****

DC ****

Captain Planet ***

Cartoon Network *** ( Mainly old stuff around back 2000's like Powerpuff Girls or Ed,Edd and Eddy,etc )

Case Closed **** ( I've watched even the Subs so feel free to let it take place in the JP Subs )

Devil Survivor/2 ***

Dragonball Z **

I have a dragon ball rp I'm looking for a partner it's only in the planning stages but it uses both canon and game plots

Hoping to make original characters but canon characters are good to play as well

I have a dragon ball rp I'm looking for a partner it's only in the planning stages but it uses both canon and game plots

Hoping to make original characters but canon characters are good to play as well

I can play canon characters for only a bit but all I ask is not to make it the main focus

Pokemon, overwatch and dragonball z are the ones i am interested in.

Reactions: Edenhaven
I can play canon characters for only a bit but all I ask is not to make it the main focus

Oh they will not be the main focus
Many of the canon characters that I'm using are the villains

but it's the original characters are the main focus and their development