Searching stoic-... Please take me in ;_;!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sucker Flavoured Punch, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wavering between Intermediate and Adept Expectation and got 'fuck that', as I wager not many would mind the difference, least of all me, and got with the more everybody friendly option. So hey, welcome to Punch's first Iwaku 1x1 Search!

I'm Sucker Flavoured Punch, or SFP or again Punch for short. I'm female, but like playing males better, even if I can play females. I'm just... really rusty and weird at it, is all. I like initially simple but increasingly complex and action packed plots, and while I like futuristic settings best right now, I'm never too hard to persuade to other genres with the proper base idea. There is one thing, though; I will probably never get into Anthro or animal roleplays.

What I'm looking for is someone to be my rp buddy, so basically someone who won't make me weep from excessive grammar and spelling errors, who will post at least two good paragraphs chocking with contents and, most of all, who will be totally okay with me Convoing them at random with plot twists or new ideas I would like to try with them. Willingness to get me into fandoms and get into my own is of course a plus! So yeah, that's what I'm looking for right now.

As this is not a Libertine search, sex will be strictly fade to black, though mature themes can be hinted at in an acceptably low key manner. There is very few things that while shock me when we talk plots, and while my plot may become dark, I will always ask you first and will say right there that I do not condone any of the twisted shit I can write. I separate completely as an aloof creator to my characters and, while I love them, I do not want to be them, or be like or with them in any way. That's about it, I think... I should now list what I am feeling for of the top of my head, but please feel free to suggest anything!

Fandoms:
    Death Note
    Dragon Age
    Pandora Hearts
    Persona 4

Concepts:
    Rivals in a Love Triangle - CURRENTLY TAKEN (on another site :o)
    Spies in WWI
    It Takes One to Know One (Liars and maybe Sociopaths)
    The Course of Hatred (Strangers to Mortal Enemies)

Cyberpunk-Noir Cop/Detective Mystery - CURRENTLY TAKEN
    Escaping into a Virtual Reality instead of being trapped in it. - CURRENTLY TAKEN
    Making a new business.
    Getting totally lost in seeking fame and fortune in a Distopia. <3 <3 - CURRENTLY TAKEN

So yeah, give me a holler if I caught your (hopefully friendly) notice?

#1 Sucker Flavoured Punch, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. My rp schedule's free until Aine comes back from work, so I'm looking for two to three more partners. The ideas above are not mandatory, you can ask and we'll come up with a brand new idea together!

3. I sent you a comment on your thread :)

Still seeking! Craving the famous Distopia most!

4. Could you elaborate a bit more on the "seeking fame and fortune in Dystopia" plot idea?

5. Sure, may I Convo you? It'll be simpler in case questions come up.

6. Man i wanted the second one :p I'll take the fourth one though :D But i'd like to be the guy if you don't mind?

7. Go for it.

8. Ah, that one is pending too, but I would love to make an idea with you, if you would still feel like rping with me!

9. Dropping these puppies as my earlier plots are mostly all taken:

Fandoms:
    Death Note
    Dragon Age
    Pandora Hearts
    Persona 4

Concepts:
    Rivals in a Love Triangle
    Spies in WWI
    It Takes One to Know One (Liars and maybe Sociopaths)
    The Course of Hatred (Strangers to Mortal Enemies)

10. Oooohh of course i'd still love to roleplay with you! Do you perhaps mean like a guy and a girl goinr after the same guy/girl? (Ones bi) and they end up falling in love

11. That one was a non romantic piece, actually, with both characters being rivals.If you want a romance, however, you can Convo me and I'll hash out one for you :)

12. I already have eleven plots in progress and pending, so I think it's time to close shop for now, thanks for the awesome response, everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.