S

Sparks

Original poster
  • Hello curious rping people of Iwaku :) Glad to see you've managed to find your way to this thread. I'm Sparks, and I'm here to find a few people to have long-term rps with. I have a few plots and pairings I'd love to do and if you don't see something that you want to do but still want to do an rp with me, feel free to pm me :)
  • So a few things about my rping self:

* I prefer to play females in mxf pairings. Now, this being said, I can also play male characters but they'll end up being side characters and probably not have any romance going on between them and your characters.

* I can't respond to rps every single day. I have several things going on in my life right now . That said, at the very least it'll be one post a week to several posts a day, depending on what's going on that week/day.

* I post at least 1 paragraph to posting pretty much novel length posts. Depending on what my partner is comfortable with is how long the posts will be. I tend to mimic my partners post length. So if you give me a lot of info to work off of, I'll give you an equally long response. But if you give me one little one-liner, I won't be able to work with it and will quickly loose interest in it.

* I will do my best to keep you updated. Life gets in the way of many things so I'll do my best to let you know if it'll take longer than expected for a post to be put up.
  • These are a few things I'm looking for in my partner:

* Can play the male in mxf pairings. This is pretty self explanatory.

* Post at least once a week. I know life can get busy, but I'd appreciate it if there was at least one post a week if not more sometimes. And if you can't post that week, then to please let me know.

* Post at least 1+ full length paragraphs and have decent grammar so I can understand what's going on.

* Let me know if you no longer enjoy the rp and would rather drop it instead of simply refusing to respond.
  • Just a few ideas that we can play around with:

1. Criminal x Cop
    They had lived together and knew each other quite well. They were best friends but then tragedy struck. The girl's parents died in a tragic accident and the girl was put into the foster care system which took her away from her best friend. From there, they grew up very differently. The girl went on the wrong side of the law while the guy became a cop. One day, she returns to the town and they run into each other and soon realize they feel more than just friendship for each other. But what happens when the girl's secret gets revealed? Or if it ever gets revealed. Can they stay together? Will he arrest her like he should or will love get in the way?

2. Shapeshifter x human
    Character A was separated from their parents at a young age and had to live on the streets. The thing is though, A is a shapeshifter. So they could live on the streets as whichever animal they wanted to be able to survive. Character B was just an average person. However, when their paths crossed, A was in their animal form which they preferred since it kept the safest, B decided to take A home and take care of it. For the next few weeks to month, B tends to A who has remained in animal form. But then one day, as B is going about some normal task, A turns human, finally revealing their secret.

3. Great Escape
    Aliens have crash landed on earth and are given an area of land to live. However, the government keeps the population in control and because they don't have a very nice place to live, they're able to take different ones to experiment on.

Character A is an alien and has learnt of how the government works and is trying to find a way to get his people home even though no one ever takes him seriously. Character B has always been curious about the aliens and wants to help them out since she can tell they're not being treated kindly. She sneaks into the camp and brings them fresh food that they normally don't get. It's during one of these trips that she runs into A. At first, they don't get along too well but A can't help seeing her everytime she comes. After a bit, things become much better between them.
    But just as things seem to be the best they've ever been and are on the verge of gaining enough power to rebel against the government, the military decides it's time to wipe them off the face of the earth. But with the way things play out, it makes it seem as though B was truly a spy and has betrayed A and all the rest of the aliens. But B has a secret and she has to tell A. She manages to get to him but he refuses to talk to her, believe her to be traitor. But just as the soldiers get to the room where A is being held, B blurts out that she's pregnant with his child. That's when A has to make the ultimate decision. Either believe B was telling the truth and try to save her from the men he thinks are working with her, or refuse to believe her and leave her behind to save his own people.

• A few different pairings I've been wanting to do:
    Amount of ** means how much I want to that pairing

~ monster x human

~ pirate x stowaway

~ experiment x experiment

~ werewolf x vampire**

~ centaur x human***

~ master x slave

~ Prince x peasant/servant***

~ mermaid x fire spirit

~ shy girl x bad boy

~ vampire x human

~ werewolf x human**

~ guy x monster girl

More pairings will be added as I think of them. So if you have a different one you want to do, feel free to suggest it!

I'm interested in the Werewolf x Vampire pairing.

Im not too intrestead in the plots listed but some of the pairings caught my interest and I have plots of my own that could work with them.