Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance.
The basic of this rp is a apocalypse rp. After a nuclear war cities are ruined and a disease have spread which turns people into zombies/monsters. In the start you got sick because of the radiation, but now you have to be bitten, scratched or poisoned. But not only do you have to avoid radiation, zombies/monsters, but also so cannibals. There isn't a lot of food out there, so some people have turned to the easier prey, if they can find any. Your character wakes up with a memory loss. You meet my character who isn't excatly friendly, but helps you out as a crowd of zombies is trying to eat your brain.

I'm seeking a after a partner that can play a male character. You can make your character as you want, as long he have a memory loss. Make up his past as you want.
I'm a sucker for romance, so yeah a little romance there have to be in the story. The story doesn't have to be a sugar sweet love story. It can be, but it doesn't have too.
Expect rough language, violence and blood.​

Name: Unknown.

Nickname: Red.

Personallity: excellent with a gun. Okay with close combat. Cold, tough, have a kind and caring side. Have a hard time trusting people.

c93cfd482fd9d772c56b2c660d89d6c0_zps0789ff42.jpg
Bio: Red as many others lost her family when the war fell. She was very young at the time and had to fight for her own survival. Red seems a bit cold at first, mostly because of all of the horrible things she have seen and gone through. She is a very smart you lady, but just because she is a girl, don't mistake. She won't give up. She have a iron will. The only one she really trust is her German shepherd named sam or sammy. She had him since he was a pup. Sam is very loyal to Red and together they make a incredible team. It's almost like sam understands what Red is saying to him.

I make small profiles, but i like looong posts <3

I CLAIM THIS XD PM me im up for it :0

searching again.

Sounds like my cup of tea, would I be a suitable partner? Cannot really ask that as we do not know each other, anyway.... would still be in the mood for an RP such as this.

Sounds like my cup of tea, would I be a suitable partner? Cannot really ask that as we do not know each other, anyway.... would still be in the mood for an RP such as this.
i would love to try and make this with you :3
do you prefer private message or forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.