Searching Male Demon for Mature Romance/Action Roleplay MXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beautiful-Disaster

Original poster
I have this idea where people are bound to demons and use them to fight to gain power and status. My character is a poor female street urchin that accidently gets bound to a very strong demon. She decides to enter him into the weekly tournaments to try to get some money to eat that week. And he kills it. Literally, he dominates the field and wins first place. Excited to finally be able to live without having to steal something, my character decides to continue to enter him into battles. She knows that demons feed off unusual things, like gold or blood, and so she asks what her demon feeds on, and is surprised and caught off guard when he says physical contact. She is not exactly super happy about the idea about needing to constantly sleep with her demon to keep him strong, but it's something she is willing to do to move up in status. Their relationship grows and soon what was a business relationship become something more. A romantic relationship between demons and their masters is forbidden and the costs of high status is tempting. How will this relationship develop? We shall see.

It's a rough idea and needs work but I would like to do something along those lines. So I am looking for a male demon for my female human. PM if you want more detail and/or ideas for this plot

Reactions: Ellimist
@Beautiful-Disaster

Hello! Any roleplays where you are intending to have explicit sex scenes need to be posted in the Libertine forums. Would you like me to move this for you?

No worries! Happens all the time, and now you know. Good luck finding a partner, looks like a very fun idea.

I like the idea a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.