Searching for Yaoi RP partner(s)

In that case, I'll use Cadick. He's pretty unfriendly and snappish and often downright rude, but he can be pretty nice too. Sarcasm is his best friend.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mabs09qgmQ1rgcnyto1_r1_500.png I drew it myself so it's not very good, I'm sorry...

I write however much my partner writes. I can write two or three lines, or three to four hefty paragraphs. I usually prefer something in the middle though with just a couple paragraphs.

Nice, do you mind putting the thread up and this is what my character looks like

JyuzaengiEngetsuSangokudenfull1151278.jpg

Sorry about vanishing like that. I had dinner and my late class. >< What section should I start the RP under?

Definitely interested :D I've never done a yaoi rp but I really want to~

Hurray! <3 Are you interested in any specific setting or character types?

Hey! lol. I'm new around here too, but I'm not new to role playing. I would like to start a yaoi role play with you if that's alright with you. I like my role plays to have good plots in them too. I'm up for anything plot wise, but I'm not really into the whole smut thing. (:

You can put it up under the mature[T] thread because he dont know where it will lead.

oooooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! ME ME ME!! *raises her hand* I WANT!!!! Yaoi is my addiction!!!

@BleedingRainbow: Awesome! That's alright, I'm fine with no or non-descriptive (i.e. skipping it) smut :) Any particular plot or setting that you're interested in?

@Kronas: Lemme take care of a few things as I set it up~

@Loveless: Hurray! Any Plot/setting ideas you craving?

Oh oh oh!! i know i know!!!! Manga Artist X Creation!!!!! omg! it would be perfect! it has that supernatural without really being to out there!! and we can take it almost anywhere!!

OMG I LOVE that idea!!! XD So does the character come alive? Would you wanna be the creator or the character?

the character comes to life. and honestly that depends on you and what you want from the experience. though.. i'd like to try to be the creator. it's kind of .. i don't know.. i feel.. that i could make something that would fit more into the creator... but what's the twist going to be? there's always got to be some twist . some problem they gotta get through.

Sounds cool :) I'd love to take a crack at being the character!

Hmmm... That's a good question! I'm not very good at coming up with things before hand, in all honesty. I'm more of a 'write it out and see where it goes' kind of person... Do you have any ideas for a twist?

i'm thinking that maybe the character has a time limit or something.. kind of like cinderella... or .. something lol i don't know.. we don't have to do that.. it's just a thought.. we can always just come up with twists as we go XD though another fun one would be.. that the author isn't gay XD and so the chara has to convince the author that love can happen between two men.. or something.. i don't know.. really i'm just spitting things out of the random idea machine XD

Playing it by ear might be the best option lol. Is your character a more dominant or submissive personality? Or can he be either?

No the only idea I have been interested in I am already going to role play with someone right now. Is there anything you want to role play that you aren't role playing? I don't really like scifi in my role plays so that's really kind of my only no c: lol.

he can be both XD i like to keep things loose.. though i haven't really made him yet i have a few idea's XD

Okay XD Lemme know what you come up with! I'm not even sure what character to use... Is there any specific type of character you'd like to play against?

@BR: Not really... I have so many RPs going right now that I'm kind of having a hard time keeping up @_@

Okay that's fine ^-^ we don't have to role play lol.

hmmmmm weeeeelll i'm not really that picky. i'm sure whatever you come up with i'll be happy with.. hahaha