Searching for Yaoi RP partner(s)

C

CalliopeDream

Original poster
Hi! I'm new around here and I'm looking to start a few RPs!

• Supernatural themes are preferred, but pretty much any theme/plot/setting is fine by me. You can choose!
  • Really craving some Yaoi.
  • I prefer to be submissive (uke) but I can play dominant (seme) or role-switching if you prefer.
  • Romance is a must, but I like a slow build up rather than just jumping right in. Smut is totally up to you!
  • I like plots too. We can discuss this further.
  • One-on-One RPs only for this, but I can do several at once, so please talk to me even if someone else already has!
  • I'd like to RP in the forums if that's okay with you. Email is also fine. We can also chat OOC in either PM or over Skype if you like!
  • I'm really friendly and open to suggestions, so please don't be afraid to talk to me! I love everyone! <3

Check my Resume's if you want to know more. I look forward to hearing from any of you! Have a beautiful day. <3

Great! Do you have any particular ideas in mind? I'd love to hear them. :)

Currently I haven't any ideas lol but I can think of some =P

Do you like fantasy theme? Because if so I have a princelike character who would work rather nicely.

Fantasy sounds wonderful! What's the general idea of it? What's your character like?

Well he's a prince to a castle in which everyone there pretty much hates him and calls him weak.
He got abused to the point where his face became scarred up and he now wears a mask all the time to hide it.
And he pretty much hates everyone in the castle right back and sneaks out constantly to the nearby towns in disguise where he plays music and sings for the people there.

Daw, he sounds like a sweetie! Is he a more dominant personality or submissive?

Lol actually he can be either. :)
He's usually more submissive but he could easily be talked into dominance I'm sure =P

Awesomesauce. I think I'll pair him with Zayne then if that's alright. :)

Alrighty :3
I can make my character fit with most anyone lol

So, do you want to make a starter post? Or would you rather email? I am fine with either. :3

Hmm.. *thinks* Email works for now lol =P
Cuz I dunno how mature the rp may become XD

Yay! :D Any particular ideas or suggestions? :3

hmm mabey your a young vampire or come from a family of royalty and im your helper, i watch over you and help you train as a mentor?

That's definitely something I haven't done before... I'm game to try it out! :D What's your character like?

He is calm and and quiet at times yet he can be funny and outgoing depending on his mood. Can you put up a pic of your character and how much do you write?