Searching for Some Yaoi

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by SuperOtaku, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Hello I'm searching for a fellow RP'r who can do a Yaoi RP with me, But I want something alot more then just a smut RP. I want a story a romance I want drama and I want it to be well written. I'd Like to get something going up possibly soon, but It all depends on you and if your interested so Comment or PM Me! ^__^

2. I'll be interested in this :) I can write generally quite a bit if the action of the rp is good. I also use correct spelling and grammar at all times. The only time when my spelling may go a little askew is when I am on the iPad.

How about this for a plot idea?:

My character is a university student who is openly gay, and he comes across your character, who is a known homophobe around campus. They immediately get off on the wrong foot after a misunderstanding, and end up earning themselves three weeks detention for fighting violently. Over these detention weeks, they are forced to get along and learn more about each other. Over the process of the detention weeks, they start to fall for one another. This creates conflict, since my character already has a boyfriend and your character is also dating a girl.

3. If you're looking for more than one partner I'd be happy to try something out with you. :)

4. Hellur thar! ^^ I actually have a Yaoi/drama plot that's described in my Mature Resume.
    Please check it out & feel free to PM me! If you like, we can further discuss it then.