Searching for: Serial Killers, Angels and Demons, Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaotic Cello

Original poster
About Me:
Hello, I'm Sara. I'm 23 and have been role playing on and off for 10 years. Currently, I work 12 hour midnight shifts 3 nights a week. When I get a stretch of days off I like to will be reply several times a day. If I'm working a stretch it's about one reply a day. I'll let you know. :)

As for post length I tend to post 2-3 paragraphs+ with a minimum of one paragraph. I do also try to match my partner.

What I'm Looking For:
-Someone who can post a minimum of 2-3 times a week.
-18+/Redstar members only please--the to won't be necessarily sexual it's just I'm more comfortable with other adults.
-Minimum of one paragraph responses; preferably more. Though I do understand with the occasional writer's block. It happens to everybody.

Plots/Genres:
-Serial Killer x Serial Killer****
I have never done this/or anything in the vein but here is a start of the plot: City is currently being plagued by two serial killers with the body count beginning to pile up. Killer A is getting annoyed that Killer B is stealing some of the media attention. Killer B fits Killer A's victim profile and has been killing to get under A's skin. --I'm thinking eventually after back and forth taunting Killer B eventually gets captured by Killer A to be A's the next victim and it can go from there.

-Angel x Demon***
-I have several plots, but they are all saved on my laptop that I don't have on me this second. Message me for them. Also am open to suggestions

-Dragon x Sacrifice **
-Dragon came to collect his yearly gold tribute but instead gets a girl. For whatever reason the Dragon accepts the girl but under the threat that the village must have triple the gold for next year. Unable to let this go, the girl begins plotting to find a way to destroy the dragon even if he is not as bad as he seems.

-I'm also opening to listening to suggestions :)

Contact Me
-Either post here or shoot me a PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Status
Not open for further replies.