Searching for rpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to rp Vampire- Vampire Hunter with you. It's OK if you don't want to ^^" And if you're interested then I would prefer being Vampire-Hunter.
Starting will be simple: I will be walking by the woods and smell Vampire approaching/hiding, I will follow the scent and.... :/ You can make the rest into any genre.

Oooh I would love to be vampire.

I know you don't have a plot set yet, but as far as character species goes, I'll do a vampire-mythical creature one with you. I can be the vamp and.... girl x girl?

Reactions: Kait Kimishi
@Scarlett's Secret cool I love to do one with you. The plot can be like the mythical creature is like something desirable and well everyone is trying to control/find it.

So the vampire would be searching for it as well? Is it for money? Like a bounty?

Sorry, I literally joined this site last night, I am still trying to get the ropes and things and my lack of sleep has made it so my creative thoughts are sort of running on fumes right now.

Sure if you want or it could be searching for it for himself.

I know what you mean about sleep and stuff it's okay.

I thought we were doing girl x girl? And I already slept, haha, I'm technically at work now, no more sleeping for me.

I meant herself. Sometimes I'm so used to playing the guys that i forget that I'm playing a girl.

It's alright... I don't like have a major plot all planned out and stuff at the beginning of a roleplay. Characters tend to change and plot ideas with it, if it's too concrete, it takes away all the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.