1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching for RP Partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Shadow Hunter, Sep 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone :)
    I'm pretty new at this site and am looking for some rp partners :) However, I'm not new to rp and am looking to get creative with a few other people :)

About me:

- I'll rp basically any genre except not things to do with zombies.
    - I can respond anywhere from once a week to several times a day but I am in school and have a job so replying can be a little difficult sometimes
    - I can only play female characters and do mxf pairings
    - my responses are about 1 paragraph to 4. I usually end up matching my rp partners length so if you write more, I'll write more too.
    No One-Liners!! If you do any of those, I will drop the rp
    - I don't mind OOC chatter either. I find it can help move the rp along as well and if you have any ideas/suggestions, I'm more than willing to hear you out^^

Alright, now that we've made it past that, I'll get to the fun stuff :)

Pairings:
    human x vampire
    werewolf x vampire
    angel x human
    prince x commoner
    kidnapper x hostage
    vampire x angel
    centaur x shifter
    poor girl x rich boy
    dragon rider x prince/ss
    royal x slave
    shifter x human
    thief x cop
    famous person x normal person
    pirate x stowaway
    rival x rival
    popular boy x shy girl
    seductive guy x stubborn girl
    furry x human
    bad boy x good girl

I do have a few plots as well so feel free to ask me about them ^^

2. still looking :)

3. I would be interested in any of the following:

Bad boy x good girl
    Rich boy x poor girl
    Popular boy x Shy Girl

I would also love to hear some of your plots! If you don't have any for these role-plays, I have a few I could share or we could create one together if you're still looking!

4. You open for the furry x human? I have some furry characters I wanna rp as...

5. I don't usually play furry..

6. Heh, that was ment for Ashe as it is their post but I could rp with you if ya wanted!

No furry if you don't want it

7. Oh.. whoops... sorry about that! I felt like it was your request for some reason.. haha

8. @MarilynFae
    I'd love to rp with you :) just pm me and I'd love to hear your ideas :) do have one or two plots for those but they're quite basic

@Wolfiethehybrid123
    I'd like to rp with you too :) Just pm me and we can work something out

9. still looking :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.