Searching for Rp partner

H

Hannahtherebel21

Original poster
Hello everyone, I am making this thread because I'm in search of a Rp partner, I have a Oc ready with a little bit of a plot idea for her. ( depends on Rp)
I'm looking to rp using the Inuyasha universe ( I will accept ocs and cannon characters ) I'm fine with using Oc x any male character, but I'm really looking for a Oc x Sesshomaru rp.
I am fine with using almost all kinds of rp, except anything involving minors, suicide, self harm or incest. ( everything else even mature content is okay with me.

My characters name is Hana Chiaki and shes 24 years of age. ( for more information pm me )

2020-08-24-12-48-04-408.jpgScreenshot_20200916-190834.png

Hello^^

I've been wanting to do another rp with the Inuyasha anime forever sense the rp partner I did my previous Inuyasha rp with quit for some reason.
So I would be super interested in this one.

And going by you saying you wanted an OC X Sesshomaru, is it that you want your partner to play Sesshomaru and your OC dating him?
I'm fine with roleplaying Sesshomaru in it. I'm just wondering.

And along with rping Sesshomaru, I have 4 OCs that I want to include in the rp and I want to rp them as well if that's alright.

I made one of my OCs to be a little brother to Sesshomaru and the youngest of his brothers, my OC being younger than Inuyasha too. I however don't have my OC being related to Inuyasha. As I have my OC sharing Sesshomaru's mom only, instead of Sesshomaru's dad only like Inuyasha shares with him. So my OC is Sesshomaru's half brother by their mom, much like Inuyasha is Sesshomaru's half brother by their dad. But my OC and Inuyasha aren't brothers.
This OC of mine is named Flinn. Flinn is 19

My second and third OCs Riah and Aiden, are fox demons. I made them to be the older brothers of Shippou. Riah is 18 and Aiden is 17.

And my fourth OC is human. I made him to be the little brother to Miroku. His name is Harvey. He's only 7 years old though so even though I have a plot I wanted to do with him in the rp, I wondered if you wanted me to even involve him in the rp, considering you saying you didn't want minors to be in it.

That makes me wonder also about you being okay with two other plots that I want to do in the rp. Cause I wanted to do a plot that involved Kagome's little brother Sota.
And the other plot I want to do is with Kohaku, but it involves Rin in it.

And If you are okay with me doing those three plots, can you possibly rp Sango and Kagome as well?
I can rp Miroku, Kohaku, Sota and Rin of course.

Reactions: Hannahtherebel21
I have a question! I don't know if I pull off the grueling nature of Sesshomaru; with that said what if he had an heir to his kingdom? A son around Chiaki's age, maybe a little older who has traits of Rin and Sesshomaru (Cause we all know Rin would eventually come of age and marry Sess--no doubt there.) As the heir to the throne, Sesshomaru would personally tutor him and train him in combat skills.

I tried to find Hanyū that looked like Rin AND Sesshomaru—no easy feat!

c9ce35a8eef6e61ee3a3625d0c506d16.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Hannahtherebel21
I have a question! I don't know if I pull off the grueling nature of Sesshomaru; with that said what if he had an heir to his kingdom? A son around Chiaki's age, maybe a little older who has traits of Rin and Sesshomaru (Cause we all know Rin would eventually come of age and marry Sess--no doubt there.) As the heir to the throne, Sesshomaru would personally tutor him and train him in combat skills.

I tried to find Hanyū that looked like Rin AND Sesshomaru—no easy feat!

c9ce35a8eef6e61ee3a3625d0c506d16.gif
It's completely fine with me if you use your OC I think he'd be perfect 👍☺️

Hello^^

I've been wanting to do another rp with the Inuyasha anime forever sense the rp partner I did my previous Inuyasha rp with quit for some reason.

And going by you saying you wanted an OC X Sesshomaru, is it that you want your partner to play Sesshomaru and your OC dating him?

And along with rping Sesshomaru, I have 4 OCs that I want to include in the rp and I want to rp them as well if that's alright.

I made one of my OCs to be a little brother to Sesshomaru and the youngest of his brothers, my OC being younger than Inuyasha too. I however don't have my OC being related to Inuyasha. As I have my OC sharing Sesshomaru's mom only, instead of Sesshomaru's dad only like Inuyasha shares with him. So my OC is Sesshomaru's half brother by their mom, much like Inuyasha is Sesshomaru's half brother by their dad. But my OC and Inuyasha aren't brothers.

My second and third OCs Riah and Aiden, are fox demons. I made them to be the older brothers of Shippou. Riah is 18 and Aiden is 17.

And my fourth OC is human. I made him to be the little brother to Miroku. His name is Harvey. He's only 7 years old though so even though I have a plot I wanted to do with him in the rp, I wondered if you wanted me to even involve him in the rp, considering you saying you didn't want minors to be in it.

That makes me wonder also about you being okay with two other plots that I want to do in the rp. Cause I wanted to do a plot that involved Kagome's little brother Sota.

And If you are okay with me doing those three plots, can you possibly rp Sango and Kagome as well?
Hey I'd love to rp with you and yes I was hoping for my character to date Sesshomaru and of course you can include your OCs and other characters and I can rp as Kagome and Sango but it won't be super easy and when I say I don't want minors involved I meant like inappr opriately, I don't mind minor characters being in the stories XD

Hello^^

Hey I'd love to rp with you and yes I was hoping for my character to date Sesshomaru and of course you can include your OCs and other characters and I can rp as Kagome and Sango but it won't be super easy and when I say I don't want minors involved I meant like inappr opriately, I don't mind minor characters being in the stories XD

Okay awesome^^ I'm looking forward to this rp very much^^