Searching for Romance/Fandom/Fantasy RP Partners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPixieDust

Fanciful Fae
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Historical, some Scifi, and a variety of other stuff
Hello everyone!!
Normally I would sit down and write out a long post about what I am looking for in a partner, elaborate plot ideas, and what I don't like in roleplays. However, right now I just want to send out a basic search request with a few bullet points and then we can work everything else out together!!

RP Partner points
1. I want someone that is willing to create the story with me. I want it to be a joint effort.
2. Be somewhat regular with posts. I understand if life gets hectic (mine gets crazy quite often). If you can't post for a while, just let me know. If we ever need to pause the story to pick up later, just let me know.
3. Respect my boundaries and I will respect yours.
4. Please be willing to double. It's not always required but I like to have partners that are willing, just in case the conversation goes that way.
5. Literacy is a big plus in my books! It doesn't have to be perfect but good grammar keeps me interested. My usual post is 2-3 paragraphs.

Now, as for the stories that I like, there's quite a list of them but I can't think of everything right now. I'll just make a quick list that will be updated fairly regularly.

* = how much I'm craving it
If a plot/pairing is in this color, it means I will be your best friend if you'll rp this with me!!!!

Lord of the Rings **** (Searching for an Eomer or Legolas)
The Hobbit **** (Would love to find a Kili)
Ouran High School Host Club
Fairy Tail **** (Craving a Gajeel for my Levy~)
How to Train Your Dragon
Marvel Universe
DC Universe
Harry Potter **
Historical Setting**
Fantasy Setting
Modern Fairytales or Fairytales with a twist to them
Modern Setting with some magic

Tourist x Local **
Tourist x Tourist
Celebrity x Cast member/Stunt crew ***
Bad boy x Good girl
Man x Mermaid/Woman x Merman
Reunited First Loves **
Gypsy x Nobleman/Noblewoman ***
Cosplayers at a Con **
Pirate x Captive
Pirate x Governor's Daughter
Geisha x Client / Samurai / Lord
Japanese Court Lady x English Nobility **
Waitress at a Cosplay Cafe x Client
Vampire x Reincarnated human lover ***
Werewolf x Human
Tattoo artist x Client / Co-worker
Pet Shelter worker x Customer

Story One
A young woman has been assigned as the nanny for a famous actor/singer/director. She moves in with the family and gets to know the family, becoming like a big sister to the children. While working with the family, she meets one of her employer's famous friends (who just so happens to be a famous singer/actor). They get to know each other and a romance begins to blossom.

Story Two ****
An actor has been cast in a new historical film. For the role, he must learn some ballroom dancing. His manager has set up private lessons with a local professional. As their lessons continue, a bond begins to form and from there, romance develops. (I am wanting to play the female part in this story)

Story Three *
A princess has been captured by a terrifying dragon and taken away to a castle in the far mountains. This story is kinda basic right now but it's like Beauty and the Beast but with a dragon shapeshifter instead.

If there's anything that you have an idea for but is not on this list, just shoot me a message and we can see what can be done! I'm willing to work with my partners to find something that we'll both enjoy!

I hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited:
You sold me on Lord of the Rings.

Sure. PM me and we can work out details.

Well, I am up for either a Lord of The Rings of a Hobbit style rp.

Perhaps even Harry Potter.

Updated and still looking!!!

I think the fairy tail one would be fun.

Hey! I'm down for Ouran especially, but I'll also do Harry Potter

Hey! I'm down for Ouran especially, but I'll also do Harry Potter
Sure~ PM me and we can go over plans for an Ouran. I would love that one!

I would love to do story two with you ^^
Wonderful! Wanna message me and we can start some detail planning?

Cravings updated and still looking~

If you're still looking, I'd be willing to do a Ouran High School rp? Just pm me if so X3

If you're still looking, I would love to do a Marvel Universe or a Harry Potter rp. :] Just shoot me a pm or let me know if you're interested!

Those are some of my preferred settings

Historical Setting**
Fantasy Setting
Modern Fairytales or Fairytales with a twist to them
Modern Setting with some magic

Big Fan of Dresden Files if you know that setting

Story three, with the dragon, also seems fairly interesting. Got a dragon in mind too.

I'd love to make something with you :D You got me with Lord of the Rings and How to Train your Dragon. I also have a dragon shifter for that third story.

Always looking for partners~

Would you be interested in doing a fantasy story with historical elements? We could work something out. :)

Would you be interested in doing a fantasy story with historical elements? We could work something out. :)
Sure thing! Send me a PM and we can work on details!

Status
Not open for further replies.