1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Cosmic horror, fantasy, sci-fi, wuxia/xianxia
Hi, I'm kooky. I've been lurking around the site recently due to general busyness to do with college, and have recently gained several long breaks between classes that I need to fill at college. I'm hoping to find a few partners to roleplay with to fill up that time.

About Me:

I'm a 23m college student studying computer science. I'm a massive fan of most fantasy and some sci-fi, as well as cultivation novels. I've been roleplaying for roughly 8 years on and off. I largely prefer to run roleplays as a DM with a cast of NPCs centered around my partner's character rather than my own central character. I enjoy chatting with my partners about stuff, even if it isn't really related to the roleplay. I tend to find roleplaying to be the most enjoyable when I throw away whatever plans I'd come up with to do something completely off the cuff, which understandably doesn't tend to go very well with long-term planning. Please be patient with me!

I normally try to post daily unless posts are regularly more than 3-5 medium-length paragraphs, although I can post more often if I have time and/or I manage to get a notification about posts. I don't expect my partners to match my posting speed by any means, however.

I have no preference on roleplaying location, although I appreciate chatting through Discord.

Roleplaying Information:

Desired Genres:
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Cosmic/Body horror
  • Xianxia
  • Isekai
  • Romance (I've never written it before, but I'd like to try out writing it, so preferably as a subplot)
Prompts/Ideas:
Your character was recently born/reincarnated as the demon king and was given a single objective: Wipe out all of the races of light from the face of the planet. How they choose to do it is up to you.

Your character was killed in some sort of freak accident. Maybe they were hit by a truck. Or maybe a steel bar fell on them. Or maybe they were hit by a train. Or perhaps a glowing green anvil with googly eyes purposefully fell on them from out of nowhere. Whatever the case, it hardly matters anymore. You awaken in a strange new world that you know nothing about. Perhaps this could be the opportunity of a lifetime?

It's been dozens of years since interstellar travel became a reality. Unfortunately, a new danger arose from between the stars. As it turns out, the 'dark matter' that scientists had been talking about was actually a collection of horrible creatures of madness. Unfortunately, these creatures did what creatures of madness do best, twisting the minds of those that saw them. And now the seeds of their influence are spread across all of humanity's many worlds.

In a moment of pure fortune, your character came across an immortal cultivator. However you managed it, you were able to snatch a ring from the cultivator. Little did your character know that the ring contained the spirit of an ancient grandmaster. And now the grandmaster of the ring wants to train you up to get revenge for the destruction of his entire sect. And the target of his revenge? That immortal that your character stole the ring from.

Don't see something that interests you in the prompts? Feel free to send me a message! These are just a few examples to get people's attention. I'm almost always happy to come up with something else on the spot!

Please contact me either through forum PMs or a DM on discord. My Discord profile is kookyboy9#8428.

Reactions: peachiewizard
Interested in doing a romance one?

I could show up a basic romance roleplay if you would like!