Searching for plenty

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aqacia

Original poster
Hi so lately i've been in a romance roleplay kind of mood and have a lack of any roleplays that are still going on at the moment. I can manage posting everyday but don't mind waiting for replies so take your time.

Anyway here are some pairings i'd like to roleplay, i can play any gender and am fine with any sexuality so take your pick. Also i'd like to keep the ages around 15-19.

Runaway person x Gang member
Werewolf x Vampire
Insecure person x Overconfident person
Criminal x Good person
Demon x Angel
Vampire x Human
Vampire-werewolf hybrid x Vampire
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Witch/warlock x Human
Witch/warlock x Vampire
Demon x Human
College student x College student
Artist x Untalented artist
Band member x Fan
Kidnapper x Victim
Sacrifice target x Sacrifice victim
Writer x Reader
Ghost x Human

I'm all up for multiple rolepays of these parings just thought i should mention that.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in doing the run away x gang member, elf x elf, college student, kidnapper x victim and the band member x fan ones.

We could have multiple roleplays going on at the same time then if you like, message me and we can brainstorm plots and sort out who wants to play which character.

Ghost x Human, Kidnapper x victim, Demon x human, Elf x human, Vampire x human and Demon x angel all caught my eye! On a side note I've been wanting to do a Beasty and the Beast type story forever now and I saw the Beautys profile! Wah!

Runaway x gang member, demon x angel, criminal x good person

If your still looking for a partner is love to do a demon x human. I like playing the submissive rolls in mxm or mxf but I can be dominate. Let me know if your still looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.