Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
I'm looking to do a Spiderman/Avengers/Civil War rp. I, of course, have seen Infinity War, but for character building purposes I want to start the rp in the that inbetween time that came between the two movies, building up toward the big Snap. Meaning, shoudl this rp be a success, we could very well play out the events from the Snap and post Snap as well, even finding ways to bring back the characters that were snapped. For character development and introducing my character though, I would like the start of this rp to be pre Infinity War. I'm looking for someone who can play Peter Parker for an OC super that I have in mind. This person must be able to post at least 3 paragraphs per post (in other words, give me some content to work with) and have decent enough spelling and grammar where I can understand what you are trying to say. As such, I will do the same for you.
Also, being that this will have to do with a lot of the Avengers, I'm okay with us playing some of the others as well XD We could go as far as to really play out their characters or just make them side characters, whichever my partner wishes to do. BUT, Peter and the OC would be the main focus for the rp.

I have lots of ideas for the rp and how we could play this out, so you'll have lots of options to choose from.
If interested, shoot me a PM and I can tell you what I have in mind plot wise :)

Still Looking :)

Still Looking