1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching for Partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Violon 'Cello', Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emphasis on the plural. Seriously, don't scared away just because the thread's a few days old or someone was here before you. ;)

Please, as a heavy note, even if my typing looks a little intimidating, know that I'm not that serious, and that everything I say, any requests I have, and any commands, should be taken lightly and imagined in a bouncy voice.

I like to do action/adventure, fantasy, romance, modern fantasy/sci-fi. Mostly the first three. I do most others, but you'd have to help me with those. I usually always throw in action/adventure, a bit of comedy, and drama. I think romance just makes sense in a 1 x 1, but that's just my opinion.

I play male. I'd probably have trouble with a female. So MxF or MxM. I skip anything too mature.

Length of your posts isn't too much of a concern to me, so long as I find it reasonable, which I will tell you if you're getting too short.

I am completely open to new plots, but here are a few I came up with and would like to do. Ask for more information on each you're interested in.

~Light King/Prince/Queen/Princess & Dark King/Prince/Queen/Princess

~Demon King/Memory Loss Victim & [Someone Else]

~Travelling Salesman & Thief

~Demon & New/Half Demon

~Fandoms: Ouran Host Club, Kirby, Zelda, SSBB, Vocaloid(?) Hetalia, etc. (Just ask)

(Darkened=Rather not anymore| Underlined=Preferred)

Seriously. This stuff isn't in stone, it's clay.

UPDATE: Whoa, I didn't expect this many people so soon. Okay, anyone who is even slightly imitated should be scared off now XD Just slow down!

#1 Violon 'Cello', Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
  2. I'm interested in
    Traveling Salesman & Thief
    and
    Demon & New/Half Demon. c:

3. I'm up for all of the ones listed above :)

4. Weell, I'd be interested in the Demon & new/half demon and the Demon king & someone else. But as for the length post. What would you consider the average? I already have one Rp which has an average of 3 to 4 paragraphs a post and you see that can be sort of time consuming. So I am looking for something maybe not that demanding. 1, 2 or maybe 3 paragraphs ok?

5. I'm interested in all of the above.

6. ... I don't want to be scared off, but I need a good Vocaloid rp XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.