Searching for partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SparklyyBlue

Original poster
Hello there! I'm Kat and I'm 19 years old. Due to personal reasons, I was inactive for a long period of time, however I am back and ready to roleplay once again! I'll be reposting my stuff from my old post but I'll also remove and add some new ones.

About my roleplaying & rules & stuff:

~ I prefer paragraph roleplaying - I'm fine with both short and long, I can work with whatever I'm offered.
~ As of now, I prefer playing a female character. Both M/F and F/F pairings are fine with me.
~ I don't mind NSFW - if my partner isn't fine with it, we won't include it though.
~ I love angst. The more drama, the better. What's better than traumatising your character, right?
~ I prefer roleplaying modern and fantasy. Modern is my favorite though.
~ I'll be able to reply about once or twice a day, even more if I really feel like writing or have more free time. Though I won't pressure you to reply quick - two or three times a week is fine with me as well.
~ Please, interact with me and share your ideas! Message me and spam as much as you like about the plot and our characters!
~ Don't try to control my character's reactions, words, etc.

What I want:

~ Harry Potter (OC & CANON)
~ Skins (OC & CANON)
~ The Walking Dead (CANON & OOC)
~ Naruto Shippuden (OC & CANON)
~ Riverdale (CANON)
~ The Vampire Diaries (CANON)
~ Fantasy (vampires, werewolves, witches, etc.)
~ Modern setting

Some plots I'd like to play: *the character I play on the right, yours on the left
(we don't have to play any of these plots, we could think of something completely different, those are just some of the plots i'd like to roleplay)

~ Older brother/sister and younger sister growing up in an abusive home, growing up, how their lives turned out, etc.
~ Shy, quiet, nerdy boy/girl has a crush on the school's "bad" popular girl (here i'm fine with playing either one of them, though i usually don't play as a boy, but here i could make an exception)
~ Naruto Shippuden high school au
~ Naruto is unhappily married to Hinata and Sakura to Sasuke - after all those years, Sakura finally realizes she loved Naruto all along. Eventually, they cheat on their partners and have a secret relationship. (NaruSaku)
~ A man in his late 30's is about to marry a woman, however, he finds himself in love with her 16 year old daughter. She seems to be interested in him as well. (probably will have NSFW moments, so if you're under 18, we won't roleplay this!)
~ How James Potter and Lily Evans started dating.
~ How Severus Snape and Lily Evans's friendship ended
~ The life of Amycus Carrow and Alecto Carrow, their time at Hogwarts, becoming death eaters, etc.
~ A boy falling in love with his best friend's little sister.
~ Klaus and Rebekah's lives as humans

Of course, I'm open to any other ideas! PM me if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.