Searching for partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doctor Hi

Original poster
Hello all I had a couple ideas for some 1x1 RPs and decided to throw this up! Here's some stuff about me!

• I'm guy in my senior year at high school.
  • I kill off my own characters quite a lot. If the kind of RP we're doing is going to have multiple characters I'm probably going to kill off one of mine. I'm mean like that.
  • I suck at adding fluff to my own posts. I don't really care if anyone else does it but I personally suck at it.
  • My posts can sometimes be really long and sometimes just a paragraph. I'll try to keep a standard but sometimes I just can't come up with more to write.
  • I can write as both genders, though since I'm male I'm going to be better at writing from a male perspective.
  • I'm alright with a romance between our characters in the RP but I'd prefer it to be MxF with me on the male end.
  • I don't do smut. Sorry, just haven't done it and not too interested in it. If anything does happen between the characters I'd prefer fade-to-black.

Anyway onto ideas!

I'm mostly interested in fantasy and supernatural kinds of genres right now so here's a couple starters to spark off:

Supernatural ideas:
Note: I really like being the hunter in most perspectives, but I'm still good with being the supernatural.

Hunter kidnapped by a supernatural.
Hunter group vs. Supernatural group feud in city.
Recently turned supernatural who's finding out about the new world they're introduced to.
A supernatural who's on the run from a hunter which goes all across the US, maybe even the world.

Fantasy Ideas:

Game of Thrones-esque courtly intrigue.
Bodyguard assisting a royalty member to escape from an enemy assassin.

That's all I got so far. Go ahead and post or PM me if interested! If you have any other ideas you're interested in just tell me!

Reactions: DJae Writer Chick
Status
Not open for further replies.