Searching for partners, what more is there to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNightFury

Realm of Fantasies
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Fandom(depending), Romance(depending)
Greetings! If you're reading this, then hopefully it means you are interested in creating an amazing roleplay with me, and we can either do one of my ideas I have below or do one of your ideas! Or create a whole new one together! However, like all request forms, I do have requirements and rules that all must be read and followed.

So lets get straight to the point.

My Requirements:
  • I like long and detailed paragraphs. Now I know that this can't always be the case, but my minimum amount must at the very least be a full five sentenced paragraph, and speech doesn't count. I also prefer that it's not a one paragraph type of deal that happens very often, for my own writing skill can be affected by it and I won't be able to write much either. I give what I am given. Detail also doesn't mean the scenery or anything like that, but I like to know your character's thoughts and feelings. Just be creative, that's all I'm asking! I prefer quality over quantity, just so long I can work with what I am given. No one liners!
  • No mxm or fxf. It's nothing against gays, I just don't feel comfortable rping them.
  • Please be able to play multiple characters, for it helps develop the rp and move it along, and also be willing to play both genders.
  • No Mary or Gary Sues.
  • Must be willing to help in plot development. I don't want to be expected to do all the work. I'm not trying to sound rude, but it is difficult to always be the one expected to come up with the ideas needed and keep the story going.
  • YOU MUST HAVE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING. It is impossible to get into a roleplay when I have no idea what you're saying and have no skill in rping your characters. I'm sorry but that's the plain and simple truth of the fact and I lose interest fast. I do not enjoy lame half-assed posts.
  • Must at least be an Adept or Advance rper.
  • Have personality to your character. Give them the uniqueness that only you can give them. I do not want to roleplay with a zombie-like character that doesn't feel real. I want the story to feel real, to feel our characters' problems, their dilemmas, get inside their heads, feel what they are feeling. Become. Your. Character. They are the major key into a good roleplay.
  • Please do not drop off of the face of the earth. If you have lost interest, then simply let me know, do not leave me hanging.
  • I know life can get in the way, but still, please try to let me know if it will take you a long while to get posts out. I at least expect one post a week, though I would prefer it was more posts often by the day or every few days. But like I said, life can get in the way, so I understand if you can't post! All I ask is that you let me know before hand if something comes up and you must take a break in posting :3
  • Please note that I will be requesting a writing sample from you!
Now some things about me:
  • I am a female but prefer playing the main male role
  • I am 21
  • Yes I do liberteen roleplays and do not mind smut, but I don't like roleplays that revolve entirely around that and will ONLY do mature scenes with partners who are 18 or older. I am not a creep and do not feel comfortable doing that with minors. I like a balance between plot and smut.
  • I do romance rps, but only if it builds up to it, and I don't really like it if it revolves entirely around the romance. Again, I enjoy a good plot and story.
  • I can post several times a day or at times only a few times a week or once a week. I tend to get busy out of no where, but if I was ever going to be gone for a long period of time, I will let you know. I will also let you know if I lost interest, so I will never just suddenly vanish on you. I expect for you to tell me the same.
  • I can post from 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes more depending what I am giving and am really in the writing mood. You do not have to write many paragraphs, but I expect a detailed post with a minimum of five sentences to the very least. Something to give me to write a good post from.
  • I will only rp through PM or Skype due to the fact I am not on my laptop a lot and use my phone. Using PM or Skype is the easiest way for me to communicate with others, so I am sorry, but I can't do threads. Please also note that at times, I can make spelling errors on my phone(because my keyboard is so small)so I apologize in advance for any misspells. It is not because I don't know how to spell, only because my fingers hit the wrong darn buttons.
  • I am friendly and love to talk! I like to have a separate IC posting PM and then a OOC PM so that we can talk and/or discuss plots and ideas!

I think that's all you need to know now. I hope I haven't scared you away, and if you're still reading, then that's great! You may be an ideal match! :D I hope I haven't sounded rude or a strict person, I am very nice, but please understand that I have come upon many disappointments so I am picky with who I choose.

Now to the fun stuff!

Plot Ideas:

-Red Flag-

They were monsters. They had enslaved the entire human race, their power far stronger and superior than the feeble humans could withstand, so have no choice but to obey. Or die. But what happens when one man stands up and rises against these monsters, and forms his own rebellion? Fighting back and causing a mess of trouble of his Overlords? But then one day he and a large group of his men were ambushed, and while his fighters are either enslaved or killed, he himself is brought to the leader of the monsters himself? The king. He plans to execute the pathetic human and make an example of him to the rest of the rebellion, but then the king's daughter steps forward, saving the human's life by claiming him as her own personal slave. The human should be grateful, but he would rather die than serve the ones he hated most.

((This is up for discussion and development, and is leaned more towards the Liberteen style. The 'monsters' is entirely up to debate. They can be vampires, werewolves, dragons, or completely made up so long they have a human form. Now this plot can go however way, anything can happen. I will be playing the human male, and you will be playing the female. Now her decisions, her personality, all of it is dependent on you. However I do expect her to be aggressive, dominant, seductive, and pretty dark. However that can change later on depending how the story goes, and like I said, it is completely up to you. But of course you wouldn't expect the daughter of the king of a dominant race to be a goody-two-shoes who has a love for human beings. Am I right? But feelings can be formed between the two depending how the story goes.))

-Under The Talons-
They were murderous monsters. That was what he had always been told by the very people who trained him to be the perfect soldier. The Order specializes in slaying dragons since the olden days when the first dragon slayer, Saint George, slew a dragon. Saint George is who they are now, named after the first dragon slayer, and over the many generations they have hunted and slew their long ancient enemy. But dragons are survivors. They have learned to take human shape so that they may live among humans without suspicion, but Saint George knows of this trick, and tries to seek the hidden dragons out and kill them. So it was no surprise that he would be sent out to hunt down a Sleeper, who are known as dragon hatchlings first learning to be human, and go undercover to try to find and kill it without alerting everyone to the existence of dragons. To do so he must earn the Sleeper's trust, lower it's guard, and reveal it for what it really was before he can complete the assignment... And kill the dragon. But what happens when he discovers that dragons aren't really what the Order had always taught him they were supposed to be? What happens when he finds himself enjoying the possible dragon's presence and can't seem to stop thinking about her whenever they are apart? If she is not a dragon, then the assignment would end and he would leave, never to see her again. If she is... Would the perfect soldier be able to pull the trigger? And what would happen if she ever found out who he was before hand?

((This is an idea I have stolen from a book I have currently read, but adding my own twists and story to it, but keeping the somewhat general idea of the first book. This is up for discussion and am willing to hear any ideas you may have. Anything can happen. I will be playing the perfect soldier and your character will be playing the dragon in this.))

That's all of the ideas I have for now, but I may be adding more in the future. However I am open for any ideas you may have! I crave adventure! Excitement! Twists and turns that keep me on my feet! I want to create something amazing, something that keeps my heart pumping and blood racing. I am open for nearly anything, all you need to do is ask! I'm looking forward to hearing from some of you! ^_^ And don't be shy to ask me any questions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.