Searching for Partners>>Opened!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm eager and willing! Please PM me, so we can talk about what exactly I'm willing to do. (*wink wink*)

I've returned once more my loves!! Holidays is ending and peace among my house is among me!! Giving me more times to pick up more roleplays!!

never finished our conversation

umm maybe we could do a vampire academy / mortal instruments rp. I mean if your interested of course.

A new plot been posted up!! Ohh and still craving things on page 3 <3

Are you still interested in a digimon roleplay? I've kinda been craving one of those.

I totally still craving one of those. ^__^
Go ahead and Pm me ^__^

I would be interested in the Love Doesn't Always Come in Pairs but I would kinda like to play a female. Could we work something out possibly?

I'd be up for doing an Arrow rp. PM me to discuss!

still up for ours never finished pming me

What was we plotting/talking about last time?

A few questions about the Harry Potter x OC craving:

1) Are you still interested?

2) Do you prefer Harry or the OC? (I would prefer to play the OC)

3) What Year do you prefer to play (i.e., Harry's first year at Hogwarts, or some later Year where the characters are old enough for romance?)

Hello There!!

I am still quite interested.

I prefer playing Harry. Through I will admit I do change his personality slightly to fit certain plots.

Annd I can play him form 3rd year and up. Through I happily play younger if the plot fits it.

Cool. Here's the OC I'm leaning toward playing, but I have another handy if you don't like this one:

Name: Nimue Rosier

Appearance:

MysteriousGirl.jpg

House: Ravenclaw

School Year: Will enter Fifth Year when school starts.

Animal: Lucian, a raven

House Elf: Saklas, a haughty, petty, and mean Elf who keeps tabs on her for her parents.

Wand: The Wand of Al-Dazzan; 15 inches, Thestral hair core, intricately carved Rowan wood with jade and ruby inlays forming the leaves and berries of a Rowan tree carved along its length. Intricate arabesques and tiny calligraphic sigils take up the space between the carved branches. It has a special faculty for use in the creation of "magical wonders." Its creator, Ali Ibrahim Al-Dazzan, vanished mysteriously nearly a thousand years ago; lost, it is said, in one of his own creations. Since acquiring this wand, Nimue has sought to solve the mystery of Al-Dazzan's disappearance.

Special Skills/Interests: Magic Theory (the underlying "source code"/fundamental principles of how/why it works), enjoys making things (jewelry-making, sculpture, calligraphy). She is also interested in strange and unusual magics (though she has limited practical knowledge of such things), and wants to explore beyond the boundaries of the known and conventional. She has also learned what she can of Muggle "science" and "scientific method," though she has to carefully conceal this interest from her family.

Personality: Quiet and mysterious. Nimue has mastered the art of making herself into a cipher, a blank slate upon which the others may project what they want to see. She is polite and calm, keeping her real feelings concealed behind a well-mannered exterior. She is very good at subtle manipulation of people, but only uses this skill defensively to protect herself in the vicious and competitive environment of Pureblood social circles.

Bio: Nimue is the youngest child in her family, which is wealthy, aristocratic, and contemptuous of Muggles and "mudbloods." Being a Rosier, her mother expects her to be better than everyone else. Though she could not use magic as a child, her mother shared with her some of the theoretical aspects of magic at a young age, to give her a leg up against other students when the time came for her to go to Hogwarts. She turned out to have a knack for it, and poured herself into the study of magic-theoretical books meant for older students and adults. The pride her mother has in her for this is offset by her enjoyment of art and craft, as she has a disdain for the Muggle-like practice of making things with one's hands. She hopes Nimue will grow out of it as she learns to practice magic as a true Wizard should.

Her father was Evan Rosier, one of Voldemort's inner circle. He was killed by Alastair Moody in the act of resisting arrest at the end of the First Wizarding War, when Nimue was one year old. Nimue's mother has continued in loyalty to Voldemort, and she expects Nimue to serve the interests of the Dark Lord while at Hogwarts. She is highly disappointed in her daughter for being Sorted into Ravenclaw, and Nimue is not above suspicion. Nimue's brother Domitian is a Seventh Year Slytherin, skilled in magical dueling and hand-to-hand combat.

Since coming to Hogwarts, Nimue has been a silent associate of Draco's circle. She has never joined his efforts at bullying Harry and his friends, choosing to remain silent and all but invisible in the background instead. She does have a tense academic rivalry with Hermione however. Hermione is just a little better in academic subjects and Nimue is just a little better in Potions (though Snape shows her a level of favoritism she secretly finds quite annoying) and Nimue excels in the crafting of magical items (an interest Hermione does not share). They are too close to call in other areas. Nimue's mother becomes furious whenever she loses to the "mudblood" girl in any way, and she's received more than one Howler for it. Secretly, Nimue respects Hermione; she has come to accept that the girl is a living refutation of everything she's ever been taught about "the superiority of pure Wizarding blood."

Now that she's getting older, and Lucius Malfoy's influence (along with Voldemort's power) is growing, it's becoming "expected" that she'll become Draco's girlfriend. She doesn't like him, and is struggling to find some way out of her predicament.

Last edited:
Is your original post on the first page still relevant to what you want to do? I noticed you posted cravings on the third page but I'm unsure on it. If so, then maybe pokemon would be something I'd be interested in.

Craving
Supernatural ;; Harry Potter ;; My Plots ;; Grimm ;; Warehouse 13 ;; Pokemon ;; Agents of Shield ;; Vampire ;; Arrow​

I went ahead and just pmmed you ^__^ I hope that okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.