Searching for Partners>>Opened!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am Roses, I was curious if you would like to roleplay, I am curious in a medieval plot, or having a Teacher x Student type of roleplay, and a vampire x human roleplay. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I'd have to say Medieval would be awesome.

Hello! It has been a long time since I've done a fandom roleplay, but I adore Grimm. If you are willing to get rid of all cannon character, and just steal the lore for our own story, I could very much be up for that. If that sounds alright to you, want to send me a PM?

Im interested in a pokemon rp with oc x oc if that is ok.

That would be awesome!
Is there a certain region you want us to start in?
Or any ideas for a plot?

Would you like to roleplay with me then?

Hello there if you are still taking RP's I was interested in the King of thieves x Princess and TV shows I was interested in Lost Girl if you have a plot

I'd be happy to plot something out of any of the Medieval pairings you suggested, though King of Thieves x Knight (that one would be MxM) is the most intriguing to me. :)

I shall go and private message you with the small ideas I have.

I have a few plots fully written down. I don't like the idea of posting them just anywhere, so if interested in something do contact me!!

Hey there! I'd be super interested in a Doctor Who roleplay, or perhaps a werewolf one (any kind of pairing). I dunno if you're still looking but yeah. :)
For Doctor Who I'd be happy to play The 10th Doctor, and for the werewolf one I have a male werewolf I'd like to try out too.

I have returned and updated my roleplaying list. <3
Hope to hear from you guys soon.

So happy to have my internet back. ><

Now to go find some lunch, and more roleplay partners!!

Dying for a few Female x Female Role-Plays
and
A few Male x Female where I play the male.

I'll do a Sirius x OC! Would it be ok if I play Sirius?

Sure. If that's what you'd like to play. Would you prefer this male x male or male x female?
Also Marauders Era or ??

I'd like to do a knight/princess rp if your interested :)

I'm interested in Supernatural Creature x Human

Status
Not open for further replies.