Searching for partners(more detailed than the last)

K

Kelsi Kitsune

Original poster
So, with everything looking up in my real life, my girlfriend and I both having now, looking for places to call our own, I thought it was only fitting that I come back to find a few partners. Now before we get into the details pertaining to the plots/ideas I have in mind, I have to state one thing:
I'm looking for equally, if not more interested partners for my ideas, as well as any that my partners might happen to want to roleplay with me. I cannot express my need for genuinely interested partner enough.

With that out of the way, I need to address the other main thing I'm looking for in my partners, which is long-term partnership. In the end, I know we're all looking for long-term, but some people end up leaving the roleplay before they get to the juicy bits, or in some cases, before they've even gotten far, or started in general. If you would like to play some of these ideas, I only ask that we aren't posting a page worth of the roleplay only to call it quits.

Okay, okay, I know you're all wanting more plots and less 'rules', if you will, so here goes.
This is a virtual reality roleplay, and anyone who knows me well, knows I absolutely love the VR genre of anime, with a passion. With that being said, this is the one roleplay in which I can't express enough, I'm only looking for genuinely interested partners. I have plenty of plots and sub-plots, twists and the like I'm wanting to play out in this, but as for the main plot, I want to have a detailed discussion on what the main focus, or goal is, and what the general direction of the roleplay. In this I have a few extras I'm looking for in partners of this idea:

Firstly, I'm looking for players who can at least post a paragraph about eight out of ten times. I'm not asking for a novel in every reply, nor am I looking for absolute, perfect spelling. I know we all make a tiny mistake here and there. I will say that I'm big on coherent sentences, and I love it when partners re-read each post before they respond to it. Okay, I'm being a bit of a roleplay nazi on this, I understand. But for those who are genuinely interested in this idea, I desperately long to have a genuinely amazing roleplay experience, and I want the roleplayer writing with me to have nothing less either.

Sci-Fi roleplay set in the fictional kingdom of Morauld, and dusty desert of corruption, sin, and decay. Centered around either mercenaries, failed/escaped experiments, and/or both. the end goal is debatable, and I'd love to hear some ideas as to where interested players would like to take this. I would like to take this time to say that if we decide on mercenaries, I will most definitely be playing a mercenary. Much like the above idea, the end goal and plots/subplots are up for discussion. I'm willing to be more lenient on this idea, as it isn't my most favorite. BUT I'd still like to keep it going with enough detail in our posts to give each other enough to work with, just like the first idea.

I might add another one or two ideas soon, but other than that, if anyone is genuinely interested in either of these, I'd love to hear from you, and start discussing all the most important details with you. I understand I'm not the best with detailing my roleplays, but I like to give my partners a chance to help, instead of deciding ahead of time, and expecting them to play along to ideas that don't exactly tickle their fancy.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, feel free to comment here. Please don't PM unless you're 110%, fully invested in participating in a long-term roleplay.

(NOTE: due to work and real life, I may not be online for a whole day once in a blue moon. Working long shifts requires me to catch up on a good amount of sleep and relaxation from time to time. Do expect a paragraph, maybe six to eight detailed sentences, at the very least. Don't expect a novel, I'm not that skilled, and it's a rarity that I write more than three paragraphs without inspiration. On smut: Don't expect a lot of it, fellow adults. I prefer more plot and story than smut)

Edit: After a late night of scouring anime, I've thought up a new idea, if anyone is interested in talking something up. I understand none of these are really informative, but I feel world building and plots are better designed by everyone involved, giving everyone a bit of creative freedom in shaping the world.

So, for those who've seen Gunslinger Girl, it's an anime about kid assassin, and this is about like that. Only the characters we portray are not kids. They're high school students, or something else of the sort if you'd like. Of course, it's not as secretive as a few of the staff that oversee them know about it, in whatever their occupation(high school students, or for example's sake, accountants). This gives them the freedom to leave class if we take the path of students, to take on the contracts they are assigned with. As for the goal and main plot, I want to take time to discuss it thoroughly before starting on the roleplay itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you like to rp with me again since we had to drop our last rp?

Sorry, haven't been on all day, had things to tend to. Sure, would you like to flesh out one of my ideas, or did you have something in mind? I can work with either.

Soul legacy could work or we can go back to mybplot beyond death since we didn't get very far into it.

Soul legacy could work or we can go back to mybplot beyond death since we didn't get very far into it.

Soul legacy could work or we can go back to my plot beyond death since we didn't get very far into it.

I am fine with either, but I would like to roleplay at least one of these. I really would like to give Cataclysm a chance, for anyone else who is interested.

Sorry about the multi post but we can discuss plots or world building for soul legacy.

Okay! I'll send a PM for our SL pic soon as I can. I have a somewhat busy off and on day today

I could be up for cataclysm or maybe secret lives.

I've also got some ideas for other plots too if you've already filled those spots.

@KJDarKnight, I haven't necessarily 'filled' any spots, so to speak. I don't feel I'll be reserving any ideas for just any one person, these are just up for anyone who wants to rp any of my ideas, and more of a 'whichever you like better' kinda thing. I would love to hear some of your own ideas as well. I'm trying my best to be active, and I didn't know until today that I'm off this whole week, so with any luck I'll be around to start some PMs. Which did you have in mind to roleplay? I really like all of the ideas I've come up with, so I'm fine with whatever you choose! ^-^

@KJDarKnight, I haven't necessarily 'filled' any spots, so to speak. I don't feel I'll be reserving any ideas for just any one person, these are just up for anyone who wants to rp any of my ideas, and more of a 'whichever you like better' kinda thing. I would love to hear some of your own ideas as well. I'm trying my best to be active, and I didn't know until today that I'm off this whole week, so with any luck I'll be around to start some PMs. Which did you have in mind to roleplay? I really like all of the ideas I've come up with, so I'm fine with whatever you choose! ^-^
I'll message you when I get home from work. That be ok? Can't really be on atm

Hey, I read through your thread and thought you had some interesting plot ideas. If your still open for partners is like to rp with you.