Searching for Partners in Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JacqlaneMaeFrost

Original poster
Hello Criminals
Jacqlane here. I'm new to this site, however I have been roleplaying for a long time. I am currently 19 years old and going to an art college for media arts and animation. I love designing characters and stories and want to be able to work on them here.

Requirements
  • You must be at least 16. RPing with someone younger or less mature is just weird. Cause then I fill like I'm rping with my little sister and that's just not an option.
  • You must put consideration in plot-building. When I have a plot I expect a little back.
  • You must communicate with me. If something comes up and you can't post please let me know.
  • I like to post at least every other day. I'm busy with school and work so I understand that life gets in the way.
  • You must have good grammar and spelling. This website has a spellcheck. Use it. Also if I can't understand anything you are saying, how do you expect me to reply?
  • You must be dedicated. I plan on finishing my rps and I HATE it when they just get dropped for no reason.
  • You must be able to rp both males and females, and sometimes multiple characters.

What I Offer
  • I am very easy to get along with.
  • I will consider skype as a place to rp, otherwise its the forums here.
  • I am open to malexmale femalexfemale and malexfemale.
  • I am ok with playing both genders and multiple characters.
  • Plot building and character designing are my favorite.

Original Plots/Ideas
(Purple Means Male or Female)
Werewolf x Vampire
For the werewolf x vampire(me), its a modern fantasy rivalry, that dates back centuries. The werewolves and vampires have been at it each others throats for so long they can't even remember why. Then one day, one of the members from each of the main families falls in love with each other and knows it is wrong. Kind of like a Romeo x Juliet but not so dramatic. They must come up with a way to help bring their families together and end the ages old fight. I would prefer a FxF or MxF for this one. Which ever you are comfortable with. I don't plan on this one being Libertine, if anything happens I want it to fade to black. But I mainly want light fluff.
Werewolf x Human
For the Werewolf(Me) x Human the werewolf is an accursed teen who lives in a family of werewolves, however she is a rare white werewolf and is considered a rarity and is treasured in the family. This makes her claustrophobic cause she hates being smothered. She tends to rebel more and leaves her home at night to go to the local club with her friends. One night she catches the eye of a local human boy who is the good guy type and is curious about her and doesn't listen to others who say to not get involved with her. She is betrothed to the son of the eastern pack's leader. It's to keep peace between the tribes but she falls for the human and things quickly turn to chaos because humans must never know about them and because the treaty is already tense between the two clans they believe a marriage between the two is the only way.

Fae x Human
For the Fae(me) x Human, the fae is the Summer King and High King of the Fae and is looking for his Queen of Summer and High Queen of the fae. However her soul is trapped in a mortal body and he must find her before her 21st birthday. He has been trying for centuries and now is his last chance to find her. If he fails to find her this time, then winter will have full control and the world will go into another ice age. The backstory on why her soul is trapped is because a fight ensued between her and Queen Mab and Mab used dirty tricks to win and cursed the Summer Queen to be trapped in a mortal body, forced to die and be born again. Along with her curse, the Summer magic was stolen by Queen Mab and the Summer King is powerless against her without his Queen. When the Summer Queen is found then the Summer King's powers will be returned to him.

Fae x Fae
For the Fae x Fae this is basically a Summer Prince falling in love with a Winter/Unseelie Fae(Me). She is supposed to be a princess but because of the circumstances of her birth she was kept hidden and locked away in a secluded tower in the winter palace. The prince discovers her on one of his trips to the winter palace for routine political meetings, and starts to look forward to his trips to the winter palace, if only to catch a glimpse of her. Eventually he asks the Winter Queen about her and the Queen becomes startled to find out that he knows about her and panics. She loves her daughter, but she was never meant to be born and she is terrified that if the father finds out he will kill them both. So she forbids him from ever coming back to the palace and tries to hide her daughter more and she grows restless and hates being cut off from the only friend she might have had. She then leaves to find said Summer King and gets kidnapped by the Unseelie court and her father finds out and tries to use her to get the summer and winter court to bend to his will and go to war with the seelie court for the position of high king.
Superhero x Supervillain
For the Superhero x Supervillain(me) these two used to know each other, they went to a hero school together. However the villain was of coursed bullied and mocked at, and then a traumatic event happened to push her off the edge. Now they are older and she has become a huge supervillain and the superhero has to come to term with his feelings for her and either try and save her from her madness or defeat her once and for all.
Witch x Human
This one is set in medieval fantasy and the witch(me) has fallen in love with a human noble. Her friend William is a witch as well and is a bit older than her. He basically found her and saved her. He grows jealous of their relationship and tells lies to the human about the girl. The only truth being that she is a witch. The human grows angry with betrayal and sentences her to death by fire. However before this happens she escapes and goes running to William. He is still angry because she still believes that he loves her. The human realizes what he almost did and tries to seek her out and finds her with William and knows that he has been fed lies the whole time.
Runaway x Partners Choice
So the runaway(me) x partners choice is set in medieval times. The runaway is a young man who has finally escaped being a slave to a duke. However he is being pursued because while also being a slave, he has magic, and powerful magic at that. However he can still only use a little bit due to the collar around his neck and hands. He happens to run into our other character at some point and they end up helping each other and start to fall in love.
Arranged Marriage
So for this we have a Prince(me) who has been arranged to marry a Princess since birth. However the prince doesn't like her in that way and prefers the company of men. He gets frustrated with his family and one night leaves. The next morning he runs into bandits and is helped by a lonesome farmer. They eventually fall in love and the prince is forced to tell him who he really is and that he has to marry a princess. The farmer is mad and tells the prince to 'buck up' but this causes the prince distress and his eventual capture by a pirate. The pirate demands from the throne a hefty ransom or the prince will forever be their slave. The family sends troops to save him and eventually post a reward to save him. The farmer ends up saving him and gets the reward of his choice.
Knight x Queen
Zombie x Human

These are just themes I really like to have most of my plots in.
Medival Fantasy
Fae
Steampunk

Fandoms
ROTG JackRabbit, BlackIce (CRAVING)
Merlin (Arwin)
SAO (OC)
Teen Titans (OC)
Wicked Lovely (OC)

DC (OC)
Labyrinth (OC)
Avengers (OC)
Harry Potter (OC)
D.Gray-Man (Yullen or OC)
HTTYD (OC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UsagiCiel
Hello! The following pairings have caught my interest:

Werewolf x Human
Witch x Human
Arranged Marriage
Knight x Queen
Medival Fantasy
Steampunk

Hello! The following pairings have caught my interest:

Werewolf x Human
Witch x Human
Arranged Marriage
Knight x Queen
Medival Fantasy
Steampunk
I would love to try the Witch x Human with you. PM me and we can talk about plot ideas.

Me. You. Superhero x Supervillain. Pl0x?

I'm only doing this because you're sitting on the couch next to me. XD

Pairings of interest:

Arranged Marriage
Fae x human
Werewolf x vampire
Runaway x partners choice

So pm me and I will tell you about the plots I had in mind for each one. Thanks for the response!

if you are still looking for partners I am interested in the runaway X partner's choice idea, but I do have to let you know before we discuss anything I'll only be able to promise a reply once a week because of my hectic work schedule and getting ready for a baby. Chances are it will be more than that, but at times it will bet that slow. If you're okay with that, PM me!

Still looking for someone to do that SAO RP?

DC (OC)
Teen Titans (OC)
Avengers (OC)

Superhero x Supervillain
Steampunk

All of the above are of interest to me.

DC (OC)
Teen Titans (OC)
Avengers (OC)

Superhero x Supervillain
Steampunk

All of the above are of interest to me.
I would gladly do the superhero x supervillain with you. Also we can do a teen titans one as well. Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.