Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Tuesday-Thursdays most of the day sporadically. Friday-Monday after 7 pm cst for replies, but can plan from my phone.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Harry Potter. Oh god will I forever love you. I also really love anything fantasy, magical, shapeshifters (no sex while in furry), romance, action, and can be convinced to do modern but usually need an interesting plot.
Introduction
Why hello there! :)

My name is Laurana. You can call me Laur. I’m a 27 year old, single mom to two kids who works and goes to school full time. This means that my replies can be daily or weekly. I also have mental health and physical health issues that sometimes cause me to have to leave for an extended period of time so patience is a must for me.
What I Expect

Communication This is huge for me. I will admit that I can sometimes get sick, caught up in real life, or just not be in the mood for writing but just let me know. I’m incredibly patient and if I can’t get a message sent to you before the break I would definitely apologize profusely when I came back and/or when I have a moment to get on the computer to let you know. My phone has been dumb lately. If you don’t like something about my posts, I would also prefer my partner telling me. This is our story.

Writing When it comes to writing, all I care about is that I can read it, that you provide input, help drive the story, and that you give me quality posts. I can write anywhere from a minimum of two paragraphs to what seems like a novel at times for each character played and would like the same in return. With this, I do mean per character. I love playing multiple characters. I enjoy details, description, and to know both what your character is thinking and doing. Along with this, I want someone who will plot with me and help drive the story, not just respond. I also will roleplay as either gender. However, because I've roleplayed so many males recently if you want me to roleplay a male, I'd like you to double with me. I love doubling to begin with so I'll always be up for that. Along with this, I do mxm, mxf, and fxf but it's the same thing. I'd like if you want me to do your pairing of mxm or fxf you do one pairing of fxm with me as the female for me. It's not always a requirement, so ask anyway! I may be up for just doing yours, it'll just depend on what else I'm already playing.

Respect This is the most important part of being a partner to me. If you’d like to be a partner then I expect you to respect me. To me, this means not calling me names, respecting me if I say no, respecting yourself enough to say if you’re unhappy with something, and making an effort. If you don’t want to be friends, no big deal, but I don’t want anything disrespectful to be said.

Smut This always seems to come up and if you’re 18+ then that’s not an issue. In regards to this, there are some things that I do not want in my roleplay’s as I’m sure there are some that you wouldn’t want either. So, we can discuss this when we talk. However, The most I’ll do is 70/30 plot/smut ratio.
What To Expect From Me

• Respect
  • Responses that are detailed.
  • Input on the plot
  • Multiple characters if wanted
  • Communication OOC
  • The ability to write on threads, pms, email, or google docs.
  • Flexibility in terms of characters. I’ll do poly relationships, love triangles, I’m fairly open.
Fandoms and Plots

I will list pairings/fandoms/genres and then plot ideas. The bold is my preferred role and the more * the more I'd like to write..

Pairings:

Human X Shapeshifter
Human X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Human X Vampire
Vampire X Shapeshifter
Vampire X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter X Witch/Wizard/Druid
Shapeshifter X Human *****
Prince X Princess
Prince X Queen
Prince X Commoner
Prince X Female Captain of the Guard ***
Princess
X Captain of the guard ****
Princess X Commoner
Princess X King
Princess X Knight
Demon X Human
Demon X Angel
Angel X Human

Fandoms:
Harry Potter
Draco x Hermione
Draco x Ginny
Dravo x OC
Fred/George x Hermione
Fred/George x OC
Neville x OC
OC x OC

I also love the Maurader’s era. Would LOVE anyone who wanted to do one during that timeframe.

Naruto
Ouran
Fruit's Basket
Anita Blake novels
Shadowhunters (book)
Mystic Messenger**********

Era’s/Types of roleplays:
Arranged Marriage
Victorian Era
Romance
Thriller/ Horror
Action/Adventure
War’s

Plots (Full disclosure, some of these are from tumblr!):

For this plot it would involve some world building. What I would like to do is have each of us create two countries. One country that would be your main character and one country that would end up being at war with our two main characters. What it is going to be at first is a marriage arrangement. YC, the Prince of your main country and MC, the only Princess of my main country have been put into a marriage arrangement by their fathers to end a long lasting war between our nations. There would be drama, angst, and action for a while just involving our two characters (and others if you want to double up). Further down the road our characters would end up ruling the nations due to some event that causes war to become an issue again between the second countries we set up. If you’re interested in this plot and this didn’t make as much sense just ask. It was easier to describe it in my thoughts then on the computer screen here

This would involve magical aspects. The world is dying, magic is slowly leaving the world and an evil is spreading causing neighbor to turn on neighbor and nations to go to war. A thousand years in the past there was a prophecy that stated there would be two (or four) people that would save the world when it was most needed. They would have control over magic, better than anyone had in a hundred years and they would be future rulers of the new world once it was saved. Now enter our characters who are those prophesied. They would go through fights, treachery, hard decisions, and evil intent as they learned about themselves, their role in the prophecy, and try to save their world.

Full disclosure: This is from a book I read that I cannot for the life of me remember it’s name because I read it years ago and it just popped into my mind and a plot formed from it. Demons have overrun the world, humankind has been spread out. There are a few cities that are protected with Wards. The Wards have the power to repel the demons that come out only at night but Wards are dangerous, if done incorrectly it means the life of you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors. But what happens when the people stop fearing for their life and start trying to fight back? Our roleplay would be about two (or four) people who don’t want to just live in fear and never go out at night. To rely on hoping the people with their needed food and supplies make it through the harsh traveling conditions is too much when people are dying. It would involve action, hard times, learning, maybe some romance, and adventure.

Werewolf/Shifter finds a human mate who is less than willing to accept the fact that they are supposed to be the werewolf/shifter’s mate. The only problem is that the bond goes both ways and when they’re separated for an extended period of time the human becomes ill faster than the werewolf/shifter since the werewolf/shifter is an alpha.

Vampire/Human. There is a school that has been created where both humans and vampires attend as vampires are widely known about. The point of the school is to help prevent the attacks on humans that result in their deaths by pairing one vampire and one human in a bond. During ‘senior’ year a trial ensues where the vampires choose a human partner for a blood donor and partner for life.

The Princess hates acting like a Princess and as such sneaks off fairly often to go out to the training fields and fight or just roam around with one of her best friends who is a skilled knight through the commoners in town. One such time her father is killed by his advisor and the princess is only able to escape the immediate area, and avoid a forced marriage to the man who murdered her father, to find x amount of others who were prophesied to help her in bringing down the man who took the throne so she could take her rightful, but never wanted, place on the throne.

A Half Vampire and Human Soul have both been reborn and once upon a time, they were lovers. They’ve been dreaming about one another for years, the half vampire also dreaming about the 3rd soul, one who has been out to harm her for the longest time because he has wanted her. Finally she has appeared before her human love. But will they reconnect and actually accept that they once upon a time loved one another and will their souls, the people they are now acknowledge it?

Wizardry is common and although many possess it, the ones that do do not have much power; a few illumination spells and sparks at most. A few teens are particularly gifted and the tyrannical government is now after them. In order to escape the assassins sent after them the kids must scramble across a post apocalyptic world.

Character A is dragged to a maid cafe that he is not interested in by a friend where he then notices character B. Character B is a stubborn woman who is big on following the rules and is not the type of woman who would work there. Upon noticing A she pulls him aside and begs A to keep it a secret. What does A do?

Characters A and B are werewolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle the fighting and merge the packs as they are the future alpha’s from each. What will they do when they cannot stand one another but the future of their packs rest on them?

Character A is an outspoken guy at school. Character B is a quieter, (when it comes to her music) student who doesn’t bring attention to her studies. Her compositions are always at the top of the music school but no one ever hears her singing. Not until A overhears her after school one day. What does he do?

Prince is a constant thorn, either always carousing with women or never taking a serious interest in the throne, or both and MC is a female guard who is assigned as the captain of the personal guard after an assassination attempt. She is trying to get the Prince to stop being a pain in the ass, but will he listen?

Harry Potter Plots:

It’s during Harry's 6th year and Dumbledore, in an attempt to foster inter house relations has partnered two people, one male one female, from different houses. They would have to go through dealing with their house differences and fights.

Roleplaying the founders as they started their teaching at Hogwarts. This is loose and I don’t have a set plot but I thought it would be fun.

Due to the war there is a massive shortage of wizarding children so the Ministry has set up arranged marriages with the requirement that each married couple has a child within a 3 year timeframe. You could get married to anyone, even someone up to 20 years older or younger than you.

My OC ends up being thrown into the past due to a messed up spell, to the Marauders or golden trio era preferably. They recognize (insert character here) and say said person’s name but then collapse and go unconscious. When they come to they have no memories of said person or themselves other than their name, magic, their house at Hogwarts, and Hogwarts itself.

I may be interested! My profile will give you all of the information you need, If you think we'd be compatible just hit me up and we'll go from there! :)