E

Eun

Original poster
Hello, people! My name is Eun!
I'm new on Iwaku but I've been RPing for three years now. I'm looking for a partner who's at least of Intermediate level, is willing to brainstorm ideas with me, and has at least a moderately aggressive play style.

Be warned that although I do like having adult themes in a RP, I won't do purely smutty or sex-centric RPs.

If you're okay with that, please go on!

• Horror
      • Psychological
      • Mystery
      • Drama
      • Tragedy
      • Adventure
      • Supernatural
      • Paranormal
      • Post-Apocalyptic

• Fandom
      • Medieval
      • Pure Smut

• Gender: I don't mind playing either. I have more experience playing as a male, but only because all of my old partners wanted to be female. Personally, I don't favor either gender over the other.

Pairings: I rarely focus my RPs on romance, but when it's there, I don't mind either MxF, MxM, or FxF. Although, in this case, I do favor MxM a little over the other two.

Face Claims: I prefer anime or semi-realistic, but if you absolutely hate those, I don't mind using realistic ones either. Just don't use anyone that's overly famous and instantly recognizable.

Doubling and NPCs: I don't mind either doubling or controlling NPCs, but I do mind doubling just for the sake of both of us controlling a character of each gender. I like doing it when it offers something to the plot.

Medium: Private messaging.
  • Post Length: Give me posts that are at least two full paragraphs long. Personally, I can write as much as half a novel on a good day, but I'll usually mirror your own post length.

Posting Speed: Reply at least once a day. When I'm free (which I usually am), I will reply several times a day. But even when I'm not, I will reply at least once a day. If something comes up and you have to be away for a few days, or a week, or even several weeks, let me know. I'll always let you know before a hiatus, so please, do the same for me.

Quitting: If you want to quit the roleplay, tell me beforehand. You don't have to tell me why you're quitting (although I'd appreciate it if you did), at least give me a heads up so we can part on good terms.

Playing Style: Please, be willing to contribute to the progression of the plot. I don't like driving a RP forward on my own.

Grammar: I'm not particularly fussy about grammar. I'm not a native English speaker; I make mistakes, too. Just do your best to keep the grammatical errors to a minimum.
  • Now, like I said, no mindless smut. I'd rather it develops between our characters.

So, the thing is, I don't have any particular kinks. I'm pretty boring in that aspect. But I'm willing to experiment, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to share them.

I do, however, have a few things I refuse to do:
    • Furries
    • Scat Fetishes
    • Watersports
    • Foot Fetishes
    • Heavy BDSM (a few mild stuff, such as handcuffs and blindfolds are fine, but nothing too far beyond that)

Wait. I don't know if this is considered a kink, but I like reversible MxM couples.
  • Note that any of these plots can work with characters of either gender. I just don't like writing "he/she" and "him/her" all the time. I'm also okay with being either (A) or (B). The choice is yours.​
    Horror/Fantasy/Psychological/Drama

(A) has a secret; everything he draws - people, monsters, animals - comes to life, accompanied by a strong, uncontrollable urge to kill him. The only way to destroy his creations is to rip the conduit apart. The conduit is his paintings, which aren't just his only source of income, but also the only thing he's competent at, and his only reason to go on living.

(B) is the kind of person who can do a little bit of everything, but not well enough to establish himself as noteworthy in any area. He shouldn't be unhappy. He has friends that don't ignore him, a nice girlfriend, a job that pays reasonably well, and a decent home, and yet his life feels so painfully dull.

When (A) moves across the street and the two meet, it's more of a godsend than an unfortunate turn of evens, both for (A) and his desperate need for someone to confide in, and (B), who could really use some thrills in his life.
    Mystery/Horror/Supernatural

We're in a world where creatures of the supernatural are news headlines every other day, and paranormal entities plague even the smaller, more peaceful communities with their presence.

(A) was born in a small village, and she has always avoided crossing paths with the occult, almost as fervently as she has avoided crossing paths with the rest of humanity. She has been a recluse for many years, ever since her best friend left the village with her family and moved to the capitol. It almost feels like time has frozen for her ever since.

Suddenly, she receives an e-mail from her old friend, where she confesses to having made a huge mistake, putting both her life and the lives of those she loves in danger. She asks (A) to help her, but before (A) can do anything about it, her friend stops sending her e-mails. After a while, her old friend's parents return to the village and inform her of their daughter's suicide.

Devasted, feeling like she's lost the only friend she ever had, but also convinced that her friend would never kill herself, (A) decides to move into "the big city" and find out what happened to her friend. There, she meets (B), who offers to help her, and who might or might not be doing it out of the kindness of her heart.
    Drama/Adventure/Science Fiction

(A) and (B) are twins. No one had expected there to be two of them, and the family simply can't afford to raise both children; they can barely afford one new addition to their large family. Unwilling but with no other choice, the mother pleads with her estranged younger sister to adopt one of the babies as her own. The younger sister, unable to give birth herself, accepts. There's only one condition; her older sister will never ask to have the child returned to her, she won't even attempt to get into contact with it, like she never even had another child. That's the deal, and the older sister accepts.

But blood and a striking resemblance isn't the only thing connecting the two kids. Many years later, they begin dreaming about each other, and of an impending threat that seems to be approaching them both. They don't know what it is, only that it's coming for them. So they decide to take it upon themselves to protect not only each other, but their families too, no matter the cost.

• I usually don't base RPs around pairings, but these are some pairings I simply can't resist. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm willing to do them without an interesting plot to back them up. I'm just saying I'd love to include them in a RP.

Anything in bold, I'm really craving at the moment.
    * Means I'm willing to have the genders of the pair changed around.

Unhappy Popular Kid x Happy Unpopular Kid (MxF)
    Genius Poor Kid x Not-so-Genius Rich Kid (MxM)*
    Cowardly Vampire x Brave Human (MxF)*
    Psychopath x Normal Person (FxF)
    Amnesiac Ghost x Runaway Human (MxM)*
    Spoiled Rich Kid x Bodyguard (MxM)

I would like to do the psychopath x Normal person