Searching for Partners for WWE roleplay

L

LighttFeather

Original poster
I'm looking for fellow WWE roleplayers or even someone who'd like to roleplay a scenario with Kane and Undertaker....You don't have to particularly like wrestling to do this and if you've never done one like this, it never hurts to try new things.

For those of you that don't know, Kane is Undertaker's younger brother and they used to live in a funeral home, where Undertaker, was a bit of a troublemaker and Kane was an innocent boy. Some claim Undertaker burned it to the ground and killed their parents, leaving Kane emotionally and psychologically scarred, and he was to spend the next several years in psychiatric facilities.

I was thinking maybe once Kane is released, he's not himself anymore and though everyone else sees him as a monster, Undertaker does not as he knows his brother inside and out and he knows all Kane needs is some love and care, so he babies his brother as a form or therapy.

There will probably be spanking, bondage and foul language in this roleplay, so if you're okay with that, then please don't hesitate to comment, note me or whatever. I'm just looking for someone to roleplay with, as I'm home a lot and am bored.