1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
fantasy, romance, sci-fi
Hello! I'm Hannah and I need some love. I haven't roleplayed in a bit and really need some of my ideas to get going. I'll post a brief little blurb on things I like and don't like in my roleplays.

- I want good grammar, but I have course sometimes fudge my spelling. Complete sentences and at least 2 paragraphs are preferred.

-Smut for the sake of smut is not my forte. I like, how should I put it, literary sex. Sex that belongs in a normal novel and not in erotica. Like very light, breezed-over descriptors if any at all. Fade to black is always an option, but if you want to show case your beautiful literary sex-writing skills, be my guest. A brief and hurried example I'm coming with up on the spot would be "Their naked bodies were entwined with pleasure as the two made love for the first time." or "She was pulled close by the man she had just met, letting him do what would pleasure himself, before she could finally retire to bed." These aren't the best examples, but I guess you get the picture. Nothing smutty.

-I tend to gravitate to female roles, and I wish some day I will get better at doing other types of genders. I tend to write my ideas with my female character in mind, so as long as that's ok with you.

-I don't usually double characters but I can if you want a female character as well.

-I'm always open to your ideas if you don't like mine, or I'm open to twists on my original ideas or suggestions.

-I love romance, but complicated romance, with pitfalls, confusions, betrayals, all that realistic life shit.

IDEA TIME!

1. In a desperate war-torn world, ruled by many different war-lords, a young woman is sold as a wife to one of the most feared and richest lords in the land. He dominates the most land and owns an extremely large estate. Her father is in much debt, and since his daughter is a pretty young thing and the lord was said to be searching for a wife, he gladly gives her up without a second thought. Both girl and lord must learn to trust and understand each other. The young girl is hiding a secret, she is a Caster like her late mother, able to cast magic. Casters are far and few in their land, and she has kept her secret from everyone, including her awful father. Maybe even her new husband has a secret too. (A more firm plot can be set of course. I'm also thinking this lord is about 10 years older than the female protagonist. I like age gaps. They are interesting to work with.)

2. A young mother and her child are fighting to survive in a zombie-ridden world. Giving birth as a teen in a zombie-stricken world, the young mother is all alone, the father dead and her own family dead. The young woman's world is shaken when her child is bitten by one of the monsters, but doesn't turn. The mother becomes afraid of what others, such as established colonies, will do if they disocver her immune child. Mother and child are travelling when they accidentally encounter a scouting party from a harsh colony that keeps others safe for a price.

Plots I like in general
-arranged marriage
-vampires
-spies
-superheros
-forbidden love

Genres I will gladly do and plan!
-fantasy
-historical
-slice of life/modern
-sci-fi

Message me with the idea you like the best and lets go from there!

I'm totally up for your own original idea.

Last edited:
Updated this so hopefully people will be interested!

I like the forbidden love aspect in a roleplay while in a slice of life or a fantasy kind of setting.
Wanna pm me and we can pow wow some ideas or plot?