FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Online all day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday unless otherwise specified. Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be free between 11 and 2 and then again after 8.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Gay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Romance
Hello! You must be interested in what I have to offer, so I will get started with a real quick thing about me.

~~About Me~~
My Past With Writing: I've been roleplaying for about ten years now and granted, while I was not the best when I began, I have grown much more advanced. I've been writing books for five years now(regrettably to shy to actually try and publish), and I am a fanfiction writer in my free time.

What I Play: I prefer to play male characters, but I will bend for females. I ONLY DO MXM AND FXF! If you are not interested in either of those, I suggest you turn back now.

When and Where I Post: On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I am free all day. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will be gone most of the day, though I will be free at night for a few hours. I only use PMs now, so please PM and do not post here!
~~~~~~~~~~~​

~~What I Want in a Partner~~
I would prefer someone who could post at least a few times a week, but if you cannot, that is no issue at all. I will not abandon a roleplay unless my partner expresses a disinterest, so if you are gone for an undetermined amount of time, that will be alright.

I would prefer if you use some sort of spellcheck and at least have proper grammar. That's it, though, and I don't really mind mistakes(I will most likely make a few myself).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

~~PlotsPoints&Pairings~~
Now, I'm open to whatever you may want to do, so just run it by me if you have an idea! Please, no vampires.

~Pairings~
Supernatural Being x Human(mxm or fxf)
Witch x Witch Hunter(mxm or fxf)
Boss x Employee(mxm or fxf)
Pirate x Pirate(mxm)
Pirate x Navy(mxm)
Pirate x Prostitute(mxm)
Thief x Thief(mxm or fxf)
Gang x Rival Gang(mxm or fxf)
Blind x Seeing(mxm or fxf)
Deaf x Hearing(mxm or fxf)
Mute x Speaking(mxm or fxf)
Bully x Bullied(mxm)
Bullied x Protector(mxm)

~Plot Ideas I Like~
Male Pregnancy
Angst
Humor
Hurt/Comfort
Drama
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I might add actual plots later on, but this is it for now!​

Reactions: leafletts
Ah, hullo. o: Would you mind it terribly if I shimmied in? I think I'm good with all the stuff you've outlined as prerequisites!
I'm thirsty for them lesbian thieves tbh

Boy howdy there, how's it going. If you don't mind me showing up in your window like a creep, I wanted to say that I really am interested in these:
Bully x Bullied
Thief x Thief
Blind x Seeing
Deaf x Hearing
Supernatural being x Human
I could also play male or female in any of these pairings!

I want to ask, for FxF do you play dominant or submissive? I would like to do a FxF where I am submissive since I have not done that in quite a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.