Searching for partner always!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beesknees

Original poster
image.gif
Hello my fellow roleplayers and lovelies~
I am here today to bring a few ideas to someone's attention and hopefully find a partner who wants to participate in one of the ideas I have! But before we start I have to go through the boring ritual of telling you what I'm looking for and telling the rules blah blah blah. So let's get own with it so we can get to the good part~~

~What I'm looking for~
1) I would love a partner that's literate and can give me at least two paragraphs (but just know that way more is welcome)

2) Please be able to give me at least one post a week. Of course I'll take more but I know that holidays are around the corner and real life gets in the way.

3) Following rule 2, if you get bored or just don't want to participate in the role play anymore tell me. My feelings won't get hurt and I promise I won't cry. But if we did form a friendship I would love to keep that going >_<

4) I'm a very patient person so I would in turn love a patient person. Sometimes I get really flooded with classes and I just can't reply, of course I'll try to make sure I get you a reply but it may or may not be at lightning speed.

5) And lastly! Please be able to play both genders, I can play both male and female characters and I don't play strictly submissive characters, so I would love a partner that doesn't just play submissive females. If you tell me you can only play submissive females I'll turn you away...sorry~

~Pairings & Plots~
Now down below are some plots and pairings. The bolded part is the part I want to play and if it has three stars (***) I have a plot for it~
Mostly all of these pairings and plots are FxF...I can be persuaded to change my mind though >_<

~Pairings~
CIA Agent x Russian Assassin***
Undercover Agent x Significant other
Bad Girl x Good Girl
Bad Girl x Bad Girl
Doomed Relationship***
Rekindled Relationship***

~Plots~

Plot 1: Darker Than Black
*Includes: Dark Themes, Drug & Alcohol usage, Gang activity
*Genre: Slice of Life, Romance

Muse A had always been handed the short stick in life, she grew up fatherless with a broke but caring mother and a little sister/brother that was oblivious to the bad that was always surrounding them. Muse A was called different things, it overall...she was the bad girl that no one could handle. Drugs, sex, and alcohol seemed to consume her at a young age and before she knew it she was making runs for some guy named Roc. Muse B lived in the same place as Muse A but had it a bit easier, she lost her mother at a young age but she still had her father who owned the gas station she lived right next to. One day while roaming around town with her new fling Muse A met Muse B and then and there their romance seemed to start. Muse B saw something no one else saw in Muse A and Muse A seemed to be herself around Muse B. But of course in the life they live...nothing stays happy for long.

Muse A was doing a hand off that went wrong, someone had given the police a tip and Muse A got the chance to run to see Muse B before the cops found her, and she only had one request...she wanted Muse B to leave with her to where someone wouldn't recognize them, but Muse B knew that she couldn't just uproot her life and declined out of fear. It was hours later and Mise A had been arrested and thrown into a prison for charges that were pretty serious. She had stayed in that prison for six years, and was freed at the age 21. Muse A knew that she had to change things so she had, she got a low paying job and once she knew that she changed her life around for the best she would visit Muse B. But what happens when Muse A finds out that Muse B moved on for the best, found someone and got engaged. Will their teen romance be able to stay alive?

*Looking For*
•18+ (sorry if you're younger...I just know that this will include some dark and heavy themes and I don't want anyone getting in trouble)
•FxF pairing
•Someone to play Muse A
•Someone okay with the themes talked about above and isn't afraid of where this could lead.

I will update this regularly but just to let anyone know I will play this scenario with different partners so if you see that someone is interested don't be afraid to tell me your interest
And if you are interested please pm me or post below, and I hope to see some of you lovelies soon

image.gif

Reactions: Flying Sparrow
I'm quite interested in your plot there, Darker than Black. I wouldn't mind playing a bad girl. :D

Undercover Agent x Significant other interests me :)

I'm really drawn to the CIA Agent x Russian Assassin. Do PM me if you're interested in roleplaying with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.