Searching for New Adventures

L

Lioness075

Original poster
Hey there, everyone!

So, I tried this before on another website and nearly got overwhelmed by how many people ended up doing some fairly weird RPs with me in conversations. I'm trying again because I have free time during the week to do more RPing, especially on most weekends. I'm really hoping to find some or even just one good RP partner to give me something to look forward to.

Okay, so my interests are really varied and I can honestly go with just about any RP setting you can think of. The only school setting I'll agree to do is one at a college / university setting. It could be a study abroad or something else, but I won't do younger than college age for that. And I'm really a far cry from a history buff, so if you want to do something historical then you'll probably have to provide me with the information about the setting and characters because I likely won't know what's going on or, well, care a lot about the finer details. My favorite kinds of RPs are ones that have a hint of dystopia to them and involve some kind of magic or fantasy element. I'm not a furry IRL, but I do obsess a lot about writing as an anthro character. I totally understand that not everyone is cool with that sorta thing, so I can easily write normal humans, too. Or magical humans. Y'know, w/e.

One big problem I have with RPing 1x1 is I tend to not be the best at coming up with an intricate plot to last us a long time. I can come up with an overall plot for us to follow and then make up little things along the way, but it can be very hard for me to continue a story if I'm the only one adding to it. RPing with me has to be a collaborative effort on the plot as well.

Oh, and the "platonic" thing for me doesn't mean I'm 100% against romance. I just don't want anything remotely sexualized (I'm asexual IRL). So like, we can still have cutsy romantic scenes and cheesy stuff going on, but I'm not really going to be keen about our characters making out or really doing anything more than a quick kiss. I know the website has the whole "fade to black" deal for handling intense romance scenes, but I don't even want to get close to having to do that in any RPs.

In terms of RPing length, I do prefer writing extensive responses and really exploring the settings for each scene. If you don't normally write for detailed RPs, then we may have a hard time working together. I'm not expecting paragraphs for a response, but I do want more than just one sentence and some attention to detail.

One last thing, I will be aiming to RP as a young adult character being in their 20s and would like to keep ages in that range. We can always introduce NPCs in the RP of different ages and whatnot, but I want the main characters to stick to that age range and be within 4 years of each other. It's like a pet peeve of mine, but a big age difference kinda weirds me out. >.<

For the topics or genres I'd prefer, I definitely enjoy fantasy and scifi the most. I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, same with Sword Art Online. I also am obsessed with the Life is Strange series, so slice of life RPs aren't too boring to me. Let's see, some other interests would include Red Dead Redemption, Metro: Exodus, Elder Scrolls anything (I've only played Skyrim and ESO), Fable series, Maximum Ride books, Penryn & the End of Days books, The Owls of Ga'Hoole books (wolf series as well), Detroit: Become Human, Firewatch, Supergirl (TV show only), The Flash (TV show only), Teen Wolf, Zoo, and Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra. Sorry, the list was just written randomly so it's a little chaotic.

So yeah! I really hope I can find some great partners on here and please feel free to just start a conversation with me or you can ask questions below and I will gladly answer all of them. ^^

So are you looking for a original rp or a fandom? As I can do a medieval fantasy rp or a mass effect or SAO fandom with original characters.

So are you looking for a original rp or a fandom? As I can do a medieval fantasy rp or a mass effect or SAO fandom with original characters.
I'm up for just about anything tbh. I have been craving a SAO fandom RP for a long time now, though.

Drop me a PM id love to be your rp buddy :3

Hey, Stranger! Thought I recognized the name from that other RP site. :) Are you still looking for 1x1 RPs?

Hey, I saw that we have Teen Wolf and D:BH in common! If you're feeling like either of those, hmu. c:

Heyo! I'd be glad to join you on whatever adventure you plan on telling (your type of storytelling honestly sounds like how I DM). If you need some creativity, I'm good with taking ideas and adding new and interesting concepts from them, and I have a flare of humor that I like to add in every so often.