1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Searching for MxM or FxF

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AllisonHushx, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am incredibly new to this site. But I hope that does not deter you. I will role play with all levels of writing but I consider myself to be of intermediate level. I do straight shipping and things along those lines but I am craving something a little different. I have various little plot points and I do mean little that we can branch off of and create something with. You can message me or just reply to this thread I am not picky. I have a wide selection of OC's varying in ages, but I am always up for creating new and unique characters for different purposes. xxHush

2. Heyy~ would love to do FxF with you :) would you like to pm me and we can brainstorm some ideas?

3. I could do a MxM with you. Whenever you're ready to start discussing, just PM me.

4. If you're looking for an FxF I'd be down to discuss your little plot point haha. :)

5. Hey, I would be up to role playing with you

6. Interested!
    MxM pairing.
    PM me if you're still open to partners. <3

7. I'd be willing to do a FxF, or an MxF if you're willing to take on the male role, if you're still looking for partners

8. Hello loves! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! It was not alerting me of your comments. I will PM anyone that took interest

9. MXM here if your'e still open for it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.